Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WAP on N97

Options
  • 14-07-2010 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi,

recently purchased a new n97 but I cant get the internet to work for vodafone. how do I get it sorted? I emailed and called vodafone but no luck! purchased it on www.lightinthebox.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

have you put the settings in?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

What settings? Im not exactly tec advanced. how do I do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The n97 should be able to set it up for you if you go to;

Menu > settings > phone > application settings > and then sett.wizard. Follow the prompts, and this should get you up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

I got a funny feeling it's not a genuine Nokia N97 if you bought it of that site. How much did it cost you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

lol dude learn how to buy online :) thats 100% not a N97 its a whole sale site for cheap knock of replicas...get a refund and asap...and buy something decent

even so N97 isnt a great phone...read the n97 thread here and look up reviews...it does everything u dont want it to do :)

believe me i had one :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just had a look at the link, and clearly its a fake. Send it back OP as quick as you can to get your money back. It wont be worth it. If your ever in doubt about website, you should post and ask here first and someone will clear it up for you

Advertisement