Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different languages for FM2010 Retail

Options
  • 14-07-2010 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a spare copy of FM2010 that I'm giving to my girlfriends cousin as a gift along with a brand new Casillas Madrid jersey, he's Slovak and his English wouldn't be good enough to play it unless he was able to download a Czech or Slovak (Cestina) language pack.

So basically just wondering if anyone knows how or where I could get either of these, afaik there is a Czech one available on steam but I don't know much about it as this is a retail version.

So if anybody could point me in the right direction or better still, get me the pack I would be eternally grateful! :) Thanks in advance.

I will try the FM forums aswell btw in case anyone suggests.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

At the start screen, go into preferences > Lauguages and Czech is there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

It's not for me, did you install via Steam or with the CD? Or is it a preference when you're installing? For me, English is the only language that comes up.

Advertisement