Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap gaming computer

• 14-07-2010 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

im looking for a cheap computer that is good for gaming and i was wondering if a computer with the following is good for 500 euro

1 TB hard drive
    Ati radeon HD 4200 graphics card
    Amd Athlon II X4 620 quad core Processor
    3GB DDR3 SDRAM
    Windows 7 home premium

Also if i got my credit card and put 700 euro into my paypal account then could ii use that 700 to buy something off hardwareversand.de ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

That PC has no graphics card (HD4200 is built into the motherboard's chipset!).

It really depends on if you need to get the monitor/peripherals and/or Windows as well as the hardware, but for €500-700 you'd be well off having a look around Building & Upgrading and this thread in particular. Bear in mind HWVS and a few others will assemble a build for you (for a fee) if you don't want to yourself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gtawiseguy3

ok thanks. i checked that thread you sent me and on page 32 you posted a snapshot of a build off hardwareversand and i was just wondering if it would be good enough to run todays games at medium or high?
    thanks

Advertisement