Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent: Dentist needed

Options
  • 14-07-2010 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

I need a dentist asap.
    Please recommend a good one(or a cheap one!)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Jinxi wrote: »
    I need a dentist asap.
    Please recommend a good one(or a cheap one!)

I could be wrong but I think you can throw your dentist receipts in with your tax at the end of the year.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

John O'Sullivan - Lime Tree House on the Waterford Road. I'm not affiliated in any way.
    I found him to be very good & about midddle of the road on pricing.

HTH!

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Piece of string and a door knob...

Found them to be very cheap and effective!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

Alzar wrote: »
    John O'Sullivan - Lime Tree House on the Waterford Road. I'm not affiliated in any way.
    I found him to be very good & about midddle of the road on pricing.

HTH!

Al.
    Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Apparantly there are some Polish dentists, a husband and wife, who are supposed to floor Irish dentists on price and service.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

Thanks all.
    Any idea who/where the polish dentist is? I heard sbout a guy in CAstlecomer but I don't know what qualifications to ask for? Would hate to get a quack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

femur61 wrote: »
    Apparantly there are some Polish dentists, a husband and wife, who are supposed to floor Irish dentists on price and service.

Are they in the Newpark medical centre

http://www.advertiser.ie/kilkenny/article/16985

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Sorry, forgot to day the Polish dentists I know people went to and found them great are in Castlecomer. A filing is €40 as opposed to €70. My friend brought her children and found them great. My husband has been to the guys in Newpark, not much cheaper by any means, only went for a cleaning and they were prepping him for a filling!

Advertisement