Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soilwork - The Panic Broadcast

Options
  • 14-07-2010 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭

Do the brethren have any thoughts, opinions, that sort of thing?

Giving it a first listen in the background but too soon to form an opinion. I'm new to this band and came upon them via Meshuggah so interested in what folks have to say.

Muchos thankos (as they say in France, not)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Haven't really had a chance to listen to it myself - listened to tracks on the way home from work the other night.......and what I heard I liked......but I do like them......

saw them in Whelans years back and thought they were excellent.....would love to see them back here again....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Got it today but I've yet to have a listen. I wasn't really a fan of Sworn to a Great Divide. Natural Born Chaos, Stabbing the Drama and Figure Number Five are their greatest accomplishments IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Cool, looking forward to your thoughts once you've given it a listen or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

On about my eighth listening in a week, absolutely fantastic album on so many levels. Soilwork have returned to the style of Natural Born Chaos - a perfect balance of signature melodic death metal guitar work, expert screaming and clean vocals given just as much thought. Consider them dead if that's what you want, gather round them, the day has COME :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Lucanlad

I also saw them a few years back in Whelans (2003, i think, jaysus im getting old ) am liking The Panic Broadcast,took me a while to get into it which wasnt the case with say Natural Born Chaos which was just awesome,though with Devin Townsend producing i expected nothing less :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

yea I'm still enjoying this on a regular basis and was a tad disappointed that they'd not be visiting Ireland on the accompanying tour.

Advertisement