Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone see the Stag party from London over the weekend?......

Options
  • 14-07-2010 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

........They had the poor ol fella dressed up as Bruno!

* Should have mentioned they were in Letterkenny!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No but do you want to tell us why it was so important to sign up just to post about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

muffler wrote: »
    No but do you want to tell us why it was so important to sign up just to post about it?

I'm sure the OP probably just thought it was a funny sight. Nothing wrong with the post is there?

Not a very welcoming post from yourself as mod of this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Uptipp

muffler wrote: »

The reason was because while I was up in Letterkenny, I was talking to a local lass and we saw the party, and we both thought it very funny. She said to me 'That'll be on boards.ie by next week'. I hadn't used it before so came on to see, and as there wasn't anything I thought I would ask, that's all. I didn't realise it was the type of forum where your motives for posting what is an innocent question would be scrutinised.

Although, I've checked a few other threads and realised there are quite a few other people who have had problems with mods who appear to have something crawled up their ar*e, and are not very happy about it. So my next question is how do I go about disabling an account? And in case muffler is wondering, the reason for me asking that is because I don't want to have an active account on this site, it is not what I had expected. My fault, apologies.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement