Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is there an at meteor.ie email?

• 14-07-2010 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Can someome with a meteor mobile dongle get an @meteor.ie addess.Or amything more 'respectable' than hotmail/yahoo?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Can someome with a meteor mobile dongle get an @meteor.ie addess.Or amything more 'respectable' than hotmail/yahoo?

Eircom, o2, Vodaphone(I think). Gmail. @dublin.ie(No POP3, unfortunately).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭PrimalTherapy

Eircom, o2, Vodaphone(I think). Gmail. @dublin.ie(No POP3, unfortunately).
    Do i go to the eircom page or the meteor page. It is for a friend and i presume he is regd with meteor to have the dongle. Should it be linked to his meteor account? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Do i go to the eircom page or the meteor page. It is for a friend and i presume he is regd with meteor to have the dongle. Should it be linked to his meteor account? Thanks

I was just listing available ones. Gmail is free, eircom you get with each line you open with them. o2, register a sim(free now) and you get an email addy, Voda are likely the same. Dublin, see www.dublin.ie .

Hope this helps.

eircom you get with each line you open with them. o
    Hope this helps.
    you need a landline?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,341 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Primal get a gmail, don't lock yourself into an operators email. Gmail is one of the best.

• Advertisement

Primal get a gmail, don't lock yourself into an operators email. Gmail is one of the best.
    is gmail a bit respectable. Do you give address? it is not for me bit for someone doing serious research. Anyone can reg a yahoo/hotmail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

gmail is free. anyone can set one up. it just looks like <anything here>@gmail.com
    i've found it better than other operators cos it's quick to load unlike hotmail especially on a slow connection. loads of businesses that don't have their own proper email client, i've seen Gmail addresses for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Get an Ireland.com email

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Buy your own domain and use Google Apps on the domain.

user@yourdomain.com with a nice gmail interface.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

A .com costs six euro on blacknight.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement