Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parenting 2 young girls

Options
  • 14-07-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I'm new to boards.ie so bare with me!! I'm the Mum of 2 little girls, 3 and 5. Problem is that I feel I need to go to a parenting course. I feel I'm not being a good parent. I feel like all I do is roar and shout at them all the time. My 5 year old is a sweetheart, very sensitive and shy whereas I've no idea where our 3 year old came from. Shes the complete opposite, she'd argue black is white all day long and will NEVER give in no matter what. I clash with them both on what seems to be a daily basis at this stage and I'm very afraid my relationship with them will fall apart as they get older. I'm just looking for advise from any other mummy's out there, any suggestions and by the way, the 'count to 10' thingy doesn't work for me....

Please help or suggest a parenting course or something I could do, its getting me and my girls down...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mummy2girls

Didn't mean to post to the Sleeping & Dreaming Forum, please ignore, no idea how to delete this so sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 julies boy

how is your stress levels
    dont be slaging off counting to ten it works for some:D
    they all know how to push your buttons its not easy have you someone u can talk to the old saying a problem shared is a prob halfed is true do u know any relaxing teckneakes (deep breathing , medatation etc)they do help
    u can pm me if u like :)

Advertisement