Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boat Club BBQ

Options
  • 14-07-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any details on this? I seen a sign for it. Really hoping its not in the Rivebank again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Its the sunday night of the bank holiday weekend.

Moved back to the boat club this year. With the crown and a few other bars going in for the night. Tickets 15euro from the boat club and the crown (aswell as a few others).

I think. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Vance V

Joining a boating club will enhance your boating experience and can take your enjoyment of boating to new heights. Many boating clubs have some member discounts on boating accessories, equipment, and sometimes even boating trips. Joining boat club has many benefits that are well worth the membership price.

boat club

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Vance V wrote: »
    Joining a boating club will enhance your boating experience and can take your enjoyment of boating to new heights. Many boating clubs have some member discounts on boating accessories, equipment, and sometimes even boating trips. Joining boat club has many benefits that are well worth the membership price.

boat club

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Gaunty wrote: »
    What?

I was wondering the same......

Advertisement