Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Hero 2 Roster Revealed.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

O my god, a lot of class acts in there. I would love to scratch to some Warren G and RZA. I never played the 1st one, hate dance music and all the hiphop seemed to be mixed with some stupid tune.

Was it any good? (i love guitar hero)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

what a terrible list. First list was slightly better. Then again, some of the remixes suprised me. Some pretty good ones in there. I dont think DJ Hero 2 warrants a purchase though, it's essentially the same game as DJ Hero 1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

it's essentially the same game as DJ Hero 1
    Which is why Activision love it so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

That list makes me happy AND angry.

I'm in the opposite position to Sheehy83 - in that I can't stand rap, r&b and the hippity-hop. There may be some surprising combos but it feels like we're only getting half a game each.

I'll bet Activision are not going to make it easy for people to buy only the tracks they want. Throwing all these different styles on one retail disc seems about as progressive as they're going to be. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

As a serious DJ Hero fan... this upsets me.
    I actually have the soundtrack to the first on my iPod.

But... Soulja Boy Tell'em? Pitbull? Pussycat Dolls? So many bad artists...

Then again, the first really surprised me. I'm also seriously happy about some of the names on the DJH2 roster, like Calvin Harris, Kool & The Gang, The Chemical Brothers, Justice, Daft Punk, Kanye West, Damian Marley etc..

*looks at the list again*
    David Guetta? WHY ACTIVISON?!! WHY?! I don't want to have to listen to David Guetta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Colm, where did you get the DJ Hero 1 soundtrack? Wouldn't mind that - you can just say legit or not :D

Hard to determine what the game will be like without seeing the mash-ups / tracks used...Even at that it can be quite surprising. I found Black Eyed Peas bearable in the first game because of the way the tracks were used. Will probably pick the game up - really liked the first and I already have the controller; might as well put it to use (though I did get it on sale)

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Not legit, I downloaded a copy ripped from the game disc. I'm not sure if there are guides to ripping the content yourself online, but I can't tell you where to find rips.

Advertisement