Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Ink Tattoos in Dublin

• 14-07-2010 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

So I want a tattoo in white ink on my wrist. I want it so badly that knowing it won't last as long as dark ink, it will be excruciatingly painful to get and Lindsay sodding Lohan has a tattoo in white ink on her wrist isn't enough to put me off.

All that being said, I know artists hate having to do this type of tattoo. Even worse, the design I want is a circle with a bunch of straight lines - simple looking, but not easy to do right. Does anyone know any artist who'd have the skill (and patience) to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LonelyWalker

sooooo... I'm all alone on this one, huh?

Seriously, I've gone through every portfolio and haven't found any white tattoos. There must be *someone*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

So I want a tattoo in white ink on my wrist. I want it so badly that knowing it won't last as long as dark ink
    News to me and I have some tattoos in white, albeit white UV ink.
    it will be excruciatingly painful to get
    No more-so than any other ink, same equipment is used afterall, might require a bit more going over though to ensure there are no gaps since it's harder to tell.
    All that being said, I know artists hate having to do this type of tattoo. Even worse, the design I want is a circle with a bunch of straight lines - simple looking, but not easy to do right. Does anyone know any artist who'd have the skill (and patience) to do this?
    Can't say I've encountered this negativity towards it, just that many of the artists simply have don't get many requests for it and so don't have much experience with it. The reason for the lack of portfolio photos may simply be that depending on skin tone white ink may not show up very well, making it difficult to photograph.

Advertisement