Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackberry v ipone

Options
  • 15-07-2010 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

I currently use as do some other people in the company bb , some have switched to iphone, i like the simplicity of the bb ( mainly business use) the iphone users rave about apps etc any opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

I use an iPhone myself, find them easy enough to use... I also have multiple email accounts. Never used a Blackberry myself tho so I can't compare.

No doubt this thread will be dominated by Apple fan boys by tomorrow morning though...

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rilly99

yeah it seems the apps , camera etc are great , is the email instant ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

You can set it to fetch for mail every 15 mins, but theres aways a way to get it instantly, plenty of apps that'll do it.

Wait till the new one comes out if your thinking of getting one, better camera etc... Look it up, think it'll be Aug/Sept when its out here.

Advertisement