Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best breakfast in town?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I had a fry in Bethlaham in Ballybrit this morning. It's been ages which is why i forgot to mention it before. Class feed though. Very particular taste.....kinda charcoal or something, which might put some off, but i loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

FC's in Glasan beside GMIT is amazing. Takes absolutely ages though.

Don't diss it because it's in Glasan, it is amazing allround.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

a full irish is my favourite meal,my top 3 are feeneys in salthill(newly done up,looks great),frends on tuam road and trappers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lou cypher

Seaneh wrote: »
    Bon Apitito is, mmm, okay.

Never had the breakie there but their salads are, well, crap.

That said, their arrabiata is pretty damned good.

Dont know bout their salads but the last time i had a breakie there it was really good and reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

i've eaten in 90% of mentioned places, and i must admit , i thoroughly miss The Drum and Spud Murphys' :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Sam Baileys, Eglinton St - without doubt the best brekkie.
    Pancakes (short or long stack - 4 or 6 pancakes)!!
    With maples syrup and lemon juice - and I always get a few rashers thrown in for extra deliciousness!!
    Yummmm!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Sam Baileys, Eglinton St - without doubt the best brekkie.
    Pancakes (short or long stack - 4 or 6 pancakes)!!
    With maples syrup and lemon juice - and I always get a few rashers thrown in for extra deliciousness!!
    Yummmm!! :P
    How much for the pancakes, they're ridiculously priced here for what they are. (Eggs, Flour and mess)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Buddly

Pucan was great 8-10 years ago until one groggy sunday morning I poured a cup of tea and a cig butt landed in my cup.....never again i said..

Once found broken glass amongst my half eaten Finnegan's breakfast. Never again.

Advertisement