Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from ThreePay to Vodafone Prepay

Options
  • 15-07-2010 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm new to boards :D
    Anyway, I got my new phone this morning and I was wondering how I go about switching over (my first time switching, so I'm clueless). I have a switchover date of Friday, but from what I've read on the Vodafone FAQ's, I can give them a ring and switch over when I get the phone. I've rang the number twice but to no avail.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

-Al
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭alanzo27

This post has been deleted.

Thanks for that! I'll head over to the forum now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Why Should I

Why are you leaving 3?

They seem to offer alot more then Vodafone.
    3Pay - Prepay from 3.

Top up by €20 each month and get loads of extras.

Switch to 3Pay today and get unlimited anytime any network texts, any network weekend minutes and anytime mobile surfing* with every top up of €20 or more.
    In addition to your free talk & text with 3 you also get the latest 3G handset for a great price, Internet on every mobile, with access to social networking sites such as Bebo, Facebook and Twitter.And what's more, you'll also get free Windows Live Messenger.
    When we say free, we mean it – that means there are no sneaky internet charges for using these applications on your mobile.

I am on Vodafone atm and am thinking about going to 3! for the above reasons

Advertisement