Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Thread About Threading In Cork

Options
  • 15-07-2010 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hi

Pants sorry i know this is bad but I cannot find the old thread about this..A few months ago there was a threading about having threading done in Cork, there was a lady who used to work in Blue Daisy who has set up shop and is doing it herself..Would anyone have her number or recommend her perhaps..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

From the other thread.

ellebeauty wrote: »
    HI my name is Stephanie and I used to work at Blue Daisy.

I have opened up my own salon 'Elle Beauty', across the street from where Blue Daisy was in plunkett chambers, it's the red doors in between Fran&Jane and Bernard Hayes Travel on the first floor. My number is 087 9732277.

Still do threading!!!:)

I went to her once and thought she was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi Roesy

Perfect thank you, your a star thanks for the info...Hopefully i will be able to get an appointment on Sat...

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭kat151283

Hi

I got mine done there recently and she's brilliant i highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

MM I tried to ring her on Friday but there was no asnwer pants...Perhaps i will call into the shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 choclove

Have been going to Stephanie for awhile now I find her to be excellant at threading, waxing etc and very helpful for fitting you in if your stuck :) Have recommended her to all my friends and never heard any bad reports!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

pardon my ignorance but what is threading ?

Advertisement