Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Birthday Present

• 15-07-2010 11:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

Hey guys id love some advice if you have the time, my brother is big into his sailing (he now owns a 24 foot yacht) and his birthday has just come up, and i thought it would be nice to get him something to do with sailing.

now im pretty broke, and a fairly low budget, but can you recommend anything?
    i was thinking of an Air horn of some kind, because once or twice ive been out with him and we couldnt alert another boat of our presence properly as it was very foggy. but really im up to any suggestions.

if i could buy it online it would be a bonus, because i dont really have any means of transport to any larger cities at the moment.

also, could you point me to some websites selling sailing related stuff?

thanks!

Comments

Advertisement