Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Runners log : Patience and Consistency

1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

Well done on sunday, sorry I missed the race. Hope you got some mince pies after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Well done Seres. Two cracking results. I predict 2012 is going to be a great year for ya, if you can steer clear of injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Well done Seres, must be great the win in a savage time as well, fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Nice win Seres! Congrats. Bodes well for FoA! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭Seres

Thanks for support , not feeling very confident bout the progress ive made since xmas , manly due to the on going problems i have with my injury . Seems to be affecting my confidence .

• Advertisement

Wednesday

38min38sec/6.42km

Planned : 400*8 @ 93-95 sec , 90 rest : race pace for monday if i get to go to FoA! My aim for the xmas

So use to running these faster now found it hard to harness myself

1.31/1.24/1.25/1.25/1.27/1.26/1.29/1.29

thursday 22th Dec

38min easy

glutes and hammer are bothering me alot lately so i have decided to take the royally stupid approach of ignoring the problems and running faster . :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

Running too fast in training can be a sign that you are ready for a break-through race.

Keep it easy and give it hell in the FOA.

Advertisement