Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Runners log : Patience and Consistency

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 477 ✭✭brutes1

whats your best time ten k?..maybe a couple of 5ks in the meantime will really get the speed up too..!
    Am wrecked since Sunday, long day with stopping for beer and food in dublin and then again when back west, not home till midnight..and no pb:( .
    cant believe i was so far off last year it was a tough last few k, the photos they have up of me arent ones for the kids was flat out in the home straight!. back into proper training yesterday ten miles hard on grass and trails ..think its time for a marathon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭Seres

brutes1 wrote: »
    whats your best time ten k?..maybe a couple of 5ks in the meantime will really get the speed up too..!
    Am wrecked since Sunday, long day with stopping for beer and food in dublin and then again when back west, not home till midnight..and no pb:( .
    cant believe i was so far off last year it was a tough last few k, the photos they have up of me arent ones for the kids was flat out in the home straight!. back into proper training yesterday ten miles hard on grass and trails ..think its time for a marathon

39.50 , well due an attack , no races now till mnin marathon , need some straight weeks of good solid consistent training
    that was a long day alright , great result though, sure you were hero in the camp for the day ! , everyones time s seemed to be at least a minute of last year
    forget the marathons , there trouble !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Just spotted this on another Thread. Directed in my direction perhaps?
    Seres wrote: »
    I really dont think its a big ask to expect people to wear their club singlets on the day , like the fact of the matter is its through your club affiliation that you are allowed to take part.

I'll never wear the poxy thing. A maverick of the running world. Just like...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8Qls0HnWo

I know you'll like this though........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnfbhdELQLA

39.50 , well due an attack , no races now till mnin marathon , need some straight weeks of good solid consistent training
    that was a long day alright , great result though, sure you were hero in the camp for the day ! , everyones time s seemed to be at least a minute of last year
    forget the marathons , there trouble !

hero in my own head thats about it haha:), have to go out soon and bang out 5 miles quick oh no.
    good article was on boards about macmillans ten k workouts/training , worth a read , think its also on the craughwell site, might be worth doing as an indicator

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

You doin lissadell at easter ? tough course , some mother of a climb up to the house eh ?!

Yep, still targetting Lissadell - you tempted yourself?

You have me worried about the hill now. There is a video of the course on youtube and it did not look that bad. I will have to check the elevation profile on mapmyrun again too or maybe go out and drive the route to check it out. :(

• Advertisement

hero in my own head thats about it haha:), have to go out soon and bang out 5 miles quick oh no.
    good article was on boards about macmillans ten k workouts/training , worth a read , think its also on the craughwell site, might be worth doing as an indicator

Ya saw them , they do look very interesting to try , think i will hold back for the moment , am doing a softer program so depending on how i am after the mini marathon i might up the intensity a bit more
    When you startin your marathon program ? whats the target race ? whats the aim for the 5k series ?
    dna_leri wrote: »
    Yep, still targetting Lissadell - you tempted yourself?

You have me worried about the hill now. There is a video of the course on youtube and it did not look that bad. I will have to check the elevation profile on mapmyrun again too or maybe go out and drive the route to check it out. :(
    The hill is definitely a toughy but it is great for killing off alot of the softer runners , good confidence booster as well if your strong on the hills , if you start a bit slower you will catch loads of people on the hill , you can use it to your advantage in this respect , the gain you can make there will give you a second wind . However not a course for a pb !
    Am tempted to do it as i have a few mates takin part but will hold off for the greater good , might go down to watch though , offer a bit of support !
    Think the finish is a downhill :)

Ya saw them , they do look very interesting to try , think i will hold back for the moment , am doing a softer program so depending on how i am after the mini marathon i might up the intensity a bit more
    When you startin your marathon program ? whats the target race ? whats the aim for the 5k series ?

The hill is definitely a toughy but it is great for killing off alot of the softer runners , good confidence booster as well if your strong on the hills , if you start a bit slower you will catch loads of people on the hill , you can use it to your advantage in this respect , the gain you can make there will give you a second wind . However not a course for a pb !
    Am tempted to do it as i have a few mates takin part but will hold off for the greater good , might go down to watch though , offer a bit of support !
    Think the finish is a downhill :)

+1 on the McMillan 10K workout, when you are ready for it.

You re right about the hill, 40m gain over less than a mile.
    I'll keep it handy till then and see how I feel on the downhill.
    Still hoping for a PB, though.

Its great to get out in this weather .especially lunch time.. but too much heat saps the energy!

I think i will run limerick half bank hol? as for marathon not sure yet, have mileage done but nowhere near enough intensity or long stuff for a shot at 240, might run one anyway aiming at 250 pace to see where i am at , find to hard to run the long ones solo , my head gets fried:).
    as regards 5ks , me and them dont get along, am too slow, did 2 last year, have to shoot 1630 this year in a couple ..Are you in for them??

Its great to get out in this weather .especially lunch time.. but too much heat saps the energy!

I think i will run limerick half bank hol? as for marathon not sure yet, have mileage done but nowhere near enough intensity or long stuff for a shot at 240, might run one anyway aiming at 250 pace to see where i am at , find to hard to run the long ones solo , my head gets fried:).
    as regards 5ks , me and them dont get along, am too slow, did 2 last year, have to shoot 1630 this year in a couple ..Are you in for them??
    Sure there is loads of marathons to train for whenever you want to give 2.40 a shot !

No luck with the lunchtime run today , way things are goin might not get out at all today

No not doin the 5k series , they were great the once but just to far to travel for a 5k , also dont think it would be a good idea just coming out of injury

Saturday

10miles : did with a couple of mates , faster than usual , dont know finish time but clockin them out bout 7.50 pace , felt great after , never felt as good after 10miles in a while .

Sunday

Rest :Knew it was goin to be tricky to get out but this will be the last day the ball will drop for a while

Monday :missed the lunchtime run but got in 40mins easy in the evening & pilates

• Advertisement

Solid enough seres...You are upping the miles by the looks of it, how many speed sessions a week you plan, - intervals and tempo is it?

Strugglin here this week with work and lack of appetite for hard training..:(..ill have to drag my ass to the track for penance and a good beating by the fast lads later , isnt running fun :)! ..

Solid enough seres...You are upping the miles by the looks of it, how many speed sessions a week you plan, - intervals and tempo is it?

Strugglin here this week with work and lack of appetite for hard training..:(..ill have to drag my ass to the track for penance and a good beating by the fast lads later , isnt running fun :)! ..

ya , doin 1 tempo and 1 interval weekly and a long run , the tempos will vary between one long or a few shorter one and the intervals will be done at either 5km or 10km pace
    Im the total opposite frame of mind at the moment , loving gettin back into it , so much
    enthusiasm for the training at the moment

Havent been gettin out much at lunch this week with work either
    change to the evening runs is nice though , bit more tricky juggling time etc ...

A few trashing at training and youll be back fightning , hate when it get like that too !

Tuesday

8km with 25min tempo @ 4.24km pace : hilly loop near the house

Wedneday

4.7miles easy with the sister & stretching

Thursday

40min pilates & 4.5mil @ lunch easy , 39mins

Have been neglecting the log recently , had to do a bit of rooting to find it

Friday

5.5miles :5*1km with 90sec recovery : 4.15/3.54/3.54/3.52/3.55 .
    First rep was ridiculously slow but the rest were consistent and controlled

Sat

Pilates & Stretching

Sunday

Easy Long Run : 13.15km/70min :

Monday

40mins : No Garmin , this was a struggle as i did it just before dark , was pretty wrecked and full of heavy weekend food ! but i did it so youll have days like that

Tuesday
    AM Pilates & Stretching

Tempo : 6.65km with 2*10min tempo with 3min break : 4.20km pace & 4.13km pace , my pace was all over the shop today , was suppose to do them at 4.15 pace , session wasnt hard just the pace was very inconsistent. Back feel great of late

Good going, a Solid block of training in there with pretty good quality - do you run the hard sessions solo? Id usually run them with another lad it pushes you to the limit , will you up the mileage pre 10k or are you happy enough with what you are doin ?

pratically always run solo , easy/hard/long , whatever , like to keep the speed sessions controlled , save my limts for the playing field , not goin to do anything major with the mileage for a while , have just started this simple enough program and want to see if i can execute it without my injury resurfacing , the mini marathon preformance will determine my next step , you get a new lease of life for training ? last time you were lacking motivation !

pratically always run solo , easy/hard/long , whatever , like to keep the speed sessions controlled , save my limts for the playing field , not goin to do anything major with the mileage for a while , have just started this simple enough program and want to see if i can execute it without my injury resurfacing , the mini marathon preformance will determine my next step , you get a new lease of life for training ? last time you were lacking motivation !

Thats very sound thinking, stick to the plan ! You are very disciplined thats half the battle

Still not back in the swing of things weekdays tend to be really long work days this time of year for some reason..and end up cramming in 5 runs Friday to Sunday then small miles during the week .
    I need a target long race , am now thinking of achill half early July , ran it before , ill have to sign up to get committed !! Need to crack a few pbs this year i have been in decline for some time:D!

Thats very sound thinking, stick to the plan ! You are very disciplined thats half the battle

Still not back in the swing of things weekdays tend to be really long work days this time of year for some reason..and end up cramming in 5 runs Friday to Sunday then small miles during the week .
    I need a target long race , am now thinking of achill half early July , ran it before , ill have to sign up to get committed !! Need to crack a few pbs this year i have been in decline for some time:D!
    5 runs friday to sunday , thats very hectic goin ?! Is achill really expensive? heard it was more expensive than conn , know what you mean bout the pbs , havent had one since the streets last august

Wednesday

4.5miles/42 mins : have been told to do easy runs very slow !! anyway morro i have 10*400m so want to be as fresh in the legs as possible
    Forgot socks yesterday so have blisters today , alway forgettin somethin in the training gear :mad:

Think Achill is 60 quid so a fair bit i guess but what the hell dont mind a good tough run ..plus a few of the lads are doing it or more like going on the piss after crawling around the course !

I find myself forgetting things always and doing silly things like leaving the car key in the car door all day ...old age i guess...;)
    You should bring a stock of clothes into work by the sounds of it!

Think Achill is 60 quid so a fair bit i guess but what the hell dont mind a good tough run ..plus a few of the lads are doing it or more like going on the piss after crawling around the course !

I find myself forgetting things always and doing silly things like leaving the car key in the car door all day ...old age i guess...;)
    You should bring a stock of clothes into work by the sounds of it!
    as long as they dont expect to to carry them home or clean up their puke it wont be too bad !
    Have bags everywhere with training gear and still manage to forget stuff , think i dont restock them enough

Thursday

8km with 10*400m , 75sec recovery 86/78/84/81/84/83/83/83/82/83/ :
    i knew this session was gonna be tough and it was everything i expected and worse ! . Target was 84sec so bar the crazy second one they were quite consistent . The first two i didnt really know the pace i was suppose to be doin and from rep 4 on they settle down .I was suppose to take 90sec break between each one but thought 75sec would be enough , NO !
    They was an awful lot of mental strenght cramming between reps from bout 5 on , had to really dig deep , at time like this really wish i was training with people , i actually walked between reps which i never do .
    Was in bits at the end , hardest session since last August , but all in all pretty happy with it for no other reason than my back held out
    Gonna dread this session the next time it comes around :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭cwgatling

Well done Seres, solid pacing. Doing intervals by yourself is a nightmare. I have done it too but it is way easier with someone else.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Great splits in that session, it's always harder doing them on your own. How often are you planning on doing sessoins like that?

Be interesting to know what difference there really is between walking or jogging your recovery's. Think I read someone on here saying jogging them is better for building your speed endurance?

8km with 10*400m , 75sec recovery 86/78/84/81/84/83/83/83/82/83/ :
    i knew this session was gonna be tough and it was everything i expected and worse ! . Target was 84sec so bar the crazy second one they were quite consistent . The first two i didnt really know the pace i was suppose to be doin and from rep 4 on they settle down .I was suppose to take 90sec break between each one but thought 75sec would be enough , NO !
    They was an awful lot of mental strenght cramming between reps from bout 5 on , had to really dig deep , at time like this really wish i was training with people , i actually walked between reps which i never do .
    Was in bits at the end , hardest session since last August , but all in all pretty happy with it for no other reason than my back held out
    Gonna dread this session the next time it comes around :(

That's a good session alright, did you really keep to 75s recovery, you would have been entitled to the 90s.

cwgatling wrote: »
    Well done Seres, solid pacing. Doing intervals by yourself is a nightmare. I have done it too but it is way easier with someone else.

Dont mind tempos and even long reps cause your still a bit below your limits and you can check your pace on the garmin regularly but i dont think its a good idea checkin your pace for 400s , def would have been easier chasing someone

Great splits in that session, it's always harder doing them on your own. How often are you planning on doing sessoins like that?

Be interesting to know what difference there really is between walking or jogging your recovery's. Think I read someone on here saying jogging them is better for building your speed endurance?

I rarely wark between reps but today i was just nailed and i def dont think it help cause i felt sick at the end , i think it easier to up the pace from a jog than a walk .
    That's a good session alright, did you really keep to 75s recovery, you would have been entitled to the 90s.

Never cheat on the sessions ! ya figured i didnt need the 90s because i only take 90s on long reps of 800m/1000m , but once i stuck 75s rest in the garmin program that was it ,how wrong was i !
    Im surprised how consistent they were though !

Very good session well done, bet you were buzzin afterwards..!. Sessions solo are really good for toughening you up for races, now you know you can push yerself , so much of it is mental when it comes down to it:D
    your not tempted by the castlebar minimarathon as a tune up ??

Very good session well done, bet you were buzzin afterwards..!. Sessions solo are really good for toughening you up for races, now you know you can push yerself , so much of it is mental when it comes down to it:D
    your not tempted by the castlebar minimarathon as a tune up ??

Hope your right , although sometimes i find it hard running alongside people in races because i train on my own the whole time , other runners can really annoy me if im running with them for a couple of km
    No tune up race , just wanted to get a couple of weeks of consistent training in

Friday

38min easy : legs tired today , cut it a bit short as i havent taken a rest day yet this week and i need to do a long run morro morn

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Perkina3

Hey Seres,

Where do you live?? I am going to UCD with a group off boards next tues but it's a bit off the beaten track for me like. Otherwise I run on my own....

That's if you are close to me!

Will be doing intervals though I reckon you could be a bit quicker than me! :P I would try stay with you for as long as possible though.

Perkina3

Perkina3 wrote: »
    Hey Seres,

Where do you live?? I am going to UCD with a group off boards next tues but it's a bit off the beaten track for me like. Otherwise I run on my own....

That's if you are close to me!

Will be doing intervals though I reckon you could be a bit quicker than me! :P I would try stay with you for as long as possible though.

Perkina3
    thanks Perkina3 , but my major problem is i live in county roscommon , where feck all people run ! but thanks for the offer though , enjoy the session !

• Advertisement

Page 7 !Jesus i dont know if i will remember all i done since the last session , the old memory is a bit sketchy at the best of times , ah sure the garmin will help

Saturday 1st May

10miles

Sunday

Rest

Monday

40mins easy

Tuesday

30min tempo @ 4.13 pace / 7.14km : was suppose to do this at 4.30 pace but felt good and wasnt under too much pressure at that pace 6.58/6.45/6.49/6.39 : alot of hills , first session where i have felt a real improvement since injury

Wednesday

Easy 45min

Thursay

easy 40min

Friday

5*1200 with 90sec break : planned @ 3.50-4min pace but felt good doing them at the faster pace so why not
    1. 4.26 :3.42 pace
    2. 4.20 : 3.37 pace
    3. 4.26 : 3.42 pace
    4. 4.36 : 3.50 pace
    5. 4.26 :3.42 pace
    Session was surprisingly manageable , probably could have paid more attention to pace though , one of them there is very dodgy

Friday

easy 40min

Saturday

11miles in 90min : up at the crack of dawn for this one , hate doin the long runs at any other time

Sunday

Rest

Monday

40min easy

Today, Tuesday will be 500*10 , which im dreading so will leave till this even , really not a lunchtime session !

Nice work..........

now who said I dont give compliments? I think you should watch Rocky the night before the mini marathon.

tunguska wrote: »
    Nice work..........

now who said I dont give compliments? I think you should watch Rocky the night before the mini marathon.

keep them coming !, you'll need more than that to be vindicated , thought i was been lent sumthin else to watch before the race !!!

Tuesday

Torture day :couldnt face this session at lunchtime so left it till evening

10*500m with 90sec recovery :
    1. 98sec
    2. 99sec
    3. 101
    4. 102
    5. 101
    6. 97
    7. 108
    8. 103
    9. 102
    10. 99
    They were all over the shop , had a bit of a blow out on number 7 .
    Was suppose to do them all under 105 , did that except for one
    didnt find the session as hard on myself as they 400s but i dont think it was executed as well , didnt dig as deep this time and the times were alot more consistent the last time with 15sec less recovery
    The feckin garmin wasnt beeping so i spent the recovery for the first few trying to sort this , and when i did sort it it was only beeping occassionally
    Anyway enough excuses , not a great preformance , end of story !

Wednesday

Easy 40min & Pilates & Stretching

Thursday

Easy 45 min & Stretching

Plan on doin long run this ev to leave the possiblity of doin a race open for sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Perkina3

Are you running the sportsworld 5 mile? Don't be too hard on urself with the sessions.

I have been all over the place wit my training and lets face it...look at my log at present its a disgrace...

Ur goal was sub 105 500's and you did them easily! Well done..

Hope to see ya on Sunday.... (Will be the really tall bloke wearing a Dark blue DCM 2010 running top long sleeved)

Plan on doin long run this ev to leave the possiblity of doin a race open for sunday

I presume its a local 5K you are thinking of? Go for it, you might not get the chance for this one again !

I am not in the best of shape myself but I will still give it a go.

I'm guessing that was you in 2nd place in SoS? Only put 2+2 together at the prize giving so just managed a well done as you walked past on the way out. Well done again!

• Advertisement

I'm guessing that was you in 2nd place in SoS? Only put 2+2 together at the prize giving so just managed a well done as you walked past on the way out. Well done again!
    sorry ! didnt see this till now , just after postin in your log , ya i remember that , you should have introduced yourself , i hope i didnt come across as rude or anything !

Friday

Long Run : 75min , garmin not charged so dont know the distance , horrible run , second part of the run was on a dangerous road with feck all hard shoulder so had to keep crossing the road to be on the safest side at all times , had to stop several times also for the traffic , normally enjoy the second part of the long runs but not today , stomach was acting up too

Sat
    Rest

Sunday

5k Street of Sligo : did in 18.53 , was aiming for sub 19 , so happy enough , will post a bit of a report later when i have time

Monday

40 easy lunchtime

sorry ! didnt see this till now , just after postin in your log , ya i remember that , you should have introduced yourself , i hope i didnt come across as rude or anything !

No worries, will say hello properly next time now that I know.

Good run yourself, is that a PB? You are well set up for a good 10 K now.

No worries, will say hello properly next time now that I know.

Good run yourself, is that a PB? You are well set up for a good 10 K now.

no , my pb is 18.40 , but i prob could give it a stab id say on a flat course , prob could have pushed myself more yesterday , think i need to do alot of mental prep work for the ten k in june , took me a while to get goin yesterday
    really want to give my ten k pb a good rattle , havent pb'ed in ages !

Well done seres good run, all ya have to do now is go around again in same time in ten k??....

Well done seres good run, all ya have to do now is go around again in same time in ten k??....
    thanks Brutes , thats the hard part though ! how is the series goin for ya ? where are ye tonight ?

Today

Tempo : 35min /8.17km/4.17km pace : was told to do these at bout 4.30km pace but felt fine a bit faster although legs felt a little heavy , prob from the race sunday, dont want to do them too fast though , lots of hills on the route , splits 7.14/6.55/6.51/6.51/6.40

• Advertisement

wed

easy 40min : back a bit tight so stretching and some pilates this ev

hope legs are good andfresh for 1500s morro

long time no see..didnt even enter the 5ks, away with work first two , then a foot sprain, calf strain and now the flu of all things have knocked me for six . manflu haha.
    doin a one mile race well a relay leg tonight thats about all im able for

Are you ready to roll over dublin, elite start? sub 39 boss or bust;)

long time no see..didnt even enter the 5ks, away with work first two , then a foot sprain, calf strain and now the flu of all things have knocked me for six . manflu haha.
    doin a one mile race well a relay leg tonight thats about all im able for

Are you ready to roll over dublin, elite start? sub 39 boss or bust;)
    will have to see on the day , the way the weather is at the moment its very hard to know

Thursday

80min : was too whacked to do 1500 so headed out with the intention of 40 and was really enjoying it so did my long run , near dark on gettin home

Friday

unplanned rest day used up

Sat

at work so slotted in easy 40min

Sunday

1500*5 with 90 sec rest : had been puttin off since thursday cause of been tired form work and stuff so today was D-day and they went really well , was to keep with 3.45-4km/pace range , kept all at the lower end of the scale except the last one which i lashed out in as i had some left in the tank , all of them were very comfortable

monday

easy 40

Tueday

tempo : 3*10min @ 4.15 pace was the plan but i struggled , legs were very heavy which didnt shift at all , found them hard to keep ' 4.15 pace too

wednesday

easy 40min

thursday

easy 30 ; wanted to be fresh for fridays tough session

friday

10*600 with 90sec rest @ 2min6sec pace : didnt go well at all
    choose a measured circuit ,did every second one in the opposite direction one way has the wind in my face for a good bit of it and had a slight pull at the end , every second one seemed tougher , only hit the target for 5
    2.08/2.09/2.05/2.01/2.10/2.00/2.01/2.13/2.09/2.00

really pissed off bout some of them , really wanted this session to go well as its the last tough one before the Minimarathon day ; could have been a good confidence builder

anyway over a week to go and im still undecided bout race time and strategy

Sunday

9miles 75 mins : back was a bit tight after , might need a bit of a massage or physio this week to loosen me up for the race

40min easy with the four seasons , rain , hail , wind and warm sunshine , unbelieveable , WTF , its the middle of summer ! enough ! regular checks for the weather forecast for nect monday , calm and overcast is needed :)

Tuesday

25min tempo @4.30 pace : legs felt heavy , back has tightened up and water has gotten into the garmin ,oh and the windy didnt help ! not a very good day
    So sport massage this week and lots of early nights , went to bed at two last night and was up at 7.30 , stupid !

Hey seres get some proper rest and sleep will ya! . Just wanted to say all the best on monday , your flying now, whats the aim..

Hey seres get some proper rest and sleep will ya! . Just wanted to say all the best on monday , your flying now, whats the aim..
    I Know , I Know ! , didnt happen last night either , im blaming the French Opening , if it wasnt on so late on TNaG , and now that its coming to a close it will be even harder to discipline myself.
    No lunchtime run , work got in th way , feelin very crap today so might take my days rest today , wont be too bothered if i take two days off this week , wont have any impact on the race , might even help , anyway this is the first unplanned day i will have taken since i started the program so i wont be too hard on myself

Wednesday

Easy 35 mins with lunar racers : 15min grass and 20min on road , was absolutely exhausted and feelin crap so glad to just get it done

Thursday : 3*1k with 90sec break , 4.04/3.51/3.53 : legs felt heavy and stiff

Dont really know whats goin on lately with the training but my legs havent been feeling fresh at all , this is worrying as i have a goal race monday , also dont know if i should wear the racers and the garmin still hasnt dried out so its very hard to read the screen . I should have all my plans for the race sorted at this stage :(

Dont really know whats goin on lately with the training but my legs havent been feeling fresh at all , this is worrying as i have a goal race monday , also dont know if i should wear the racers and the garmin still hasnt dried out so its very hard to read the screen . I should have all my plans for the race sorted at this stage :(

When you're deep into a training plan your legs will never feel fresh and you'll be permanently tired. Everything sounds fine to me. Relax, let things just play themselves out. You're expending valuable energy worrying. Yes you should wear the racers and if your Garmin wont behave you can have a loan of mine for the day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement