Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26 year old going back to do the full leaving cert

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Feu

Sounds great Pete, i'm delighted to hear the updates, and that you've settled in! but don't neglect the biology, as obviously it is probably the main course that will be of benefit to you!!

sounds like you're doing all the right things with research, definitely keep your options open, a science degree and a graduate entry is definitely attractive, but bear in mind cost, of doing the 2nd degree :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I looked for this thread to wish you good luck in the Leaving but then realised you have another year to go!

Hope exams went well for you anyways! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭petemg

Hey Larianne

Thanks for that, hopefully you remember next year to send me good luck :)

Exams I feel went well although missed the maths due to the road closures for a certain American president ha. I'll do another update on here soon for those interested.

Advertisement