Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding Kennels

Options
  • 15-07-2010 12:06pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend boarding kennels for our dogs please near Maynooth please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jagerboy

We use Betty Murphy - Lucan boarding kennels. 01-6240512 for our basset. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭daviddwyer

Would highly recommend Woofys on the Clane Road in Straffan (next to Freils).. Lovely place... we got text updates from the owners on how the dog and cat were doing last year while we were away.... and just before Christmas both the dog and cat received a chritmas present from Woofys. www.woofys.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Theres a new one on the main st, never used it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

+1 for Woofy's on the Dublin road out of clane. We've left our dog in a few times and I know a few other people that have done same. Very good service, dogs well minded and get plenty of exercise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I've heard from countless people that Woofy's is brilliant. If I ever have to put my dog in kennells (My mother in law to be always takes him for us thankfully) I'd put him in there. She seems to be doing it for the right reasons and not just to make quick money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Another vote for Woofys. When we arrive the dogs jump out of the car and run in without a backward glance. They love it.

Advertisement