Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steel toe cap shoes (not boots)

Options
  • 15-07-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hey Guys

Any suggestions as to where I could find a place to buy steel toe cap shoes in or around Cork city? For use in a manufacturing environment, I can't remember where I found my old pair.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Have you tried Careays on Victoria Road or even the army surplus store

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

there's a place down by penrose quay that sells safety gear, on the train station side.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

They might be useful around the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Very hard to find in cork, I'd reckon order off amazon, they've a good few choices,
    free postage via supersaver once the orders over 25 pounds if bought from amazon themselves

I wear steel toe shoes myself, only name on them is almont, quality wise best pair I've had,
    6 months in no problems apart from having to stretch out the heel to stop them chafing, got mine free through work though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

we get shoes from http://www.anderco.ie/ at work.. they are normal shoes and come in several colours (and I dont have any connection with this co except i've bought stuff from them)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Snesfan

corkcomp wrote: »
    we get shoes from http://www.anderco.ie/ at work.. they are normal shoes and come in several colours (and I dont have any connection with this co except i've bought stuff from them)

Thanks Cork comp although your claims of no affiliation seem a little dubious, I think I'll give them a go! :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

deRanged wrote: »
    there's a place down by penrose quay that sells safety gear, on the train station side]

The lads by Penrose Quay will be able to look after you. Its on Railway Street. From Horgans Quay turn right onto Railway st. and its only a couple of doors up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 small sean

Molloys have a place up by Musgraves cash and carry, good value

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nizarol

johnayo wrote: »
    deRanged wrote: »
    there's a place down by penrose quay that sells safety gear, on the train station side]

The lads by Penrose Quay will be able to look after you. Its on Railway Street. From Horgans Quay turn right onto Railway st. and its only a couple of doors up.

http://www.cohsales.ie/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not sure if they'd have what your looking for but you could try mc macarthys down the coal quay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I think he has his shoes by now!

Advertisement