Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cow Mats/Horse Mats

• 15-07-2010 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Bit of a strange one here but giving it a shot anyway.

Does anyone have any idea where I can buy Cow Mats/Horse Mats/Very large (6' X 4' or along those lines) rubber mats in Waterford city or county? They need to be really heavy duty. I don't need them for animals or anything, just need them to protect a large area of flooring.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Not Waterford but they sell them in IKEA in Dublin and maybe will deliver.

They are truly terrifying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

there is a place on the old tramore road ,used to be a co-op out near Cullencastle , got them there before

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭d-sher

Perfect Joe GT, thanks a lot. Is that co op still there? Do you remember by any chance what you paid for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

its not a co op any more they just deal with equestrian goods , not sure on the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

you will get these in any creamery, priced them before, they are used to go in cowsheds but they can also be used in bars and under garden swings etc. about 4foot by 5foot was the size i was looking at, as far as i remember they were about €60.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Yeah you get them in the local Co-op one of the lads got them for his home gym for deadlifting.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭d-sher

Fantastic stuff guys, thanks a million! There is still a co op in kilmeaden isn't there? should be able to pick them up there so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

d-sher wrote: »
    Fantastic stuff guys, thanks a million! There is still a co op in kilmeaden isn't there? should be able to pick them up there so?

That's the co-op my mate got them in AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

Or you could get the type that are used for kids' playing areas. Similar stuff, but they have a slightly more resilient surface I think. Plus they 'jigsaw' together if you need to join them.

We use them in my job as part of floating acoustic floors.

Andy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Morris' on the Cork Road have large rubber mats too similar in size to the ones Straycat was looking at. Like this only bigger. Can't remember how much they were though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement