Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel O'Shea in the Phoenix park

Options
  • 15-07-2010 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi

booked an appointment with Noel for 2 weeks time

anyone have any reviews or ratings of his readings?

seems a very nice bloke, told me he been reading for 35 years and people come from all over the world to see him

he also has a day job so isnt a pro reader i assume

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

celtic1888 wrote: »
    Hi

seems a very nice bloke, told me he been reading for 35 years and people come from all over the world to see him

thanks

Hi celtic,

Yeah, one of my sisters saw him for a reading a couple of weeks ago. Practically everything he said to her was future-based (beginning over the next six months and two years subsequently apparently), so it's a case of 'wait-and-see' for her.

She said he was more of a psychic. There was no contacting the dead and what have you. He read her palm for a good hour and then did a card spread for about 40 minutes afterwards. He knew she was/is short-sighted by looking at some card (and no, she doesn't wear glasses, or squint, which would have given the game away).

Didn't exactly astound her with any info about her past and present and didn't say much about either one anyway, but went into great depth about her personality from looking at her hand, and made a fair few specific predictions that are due to happen soon enough. Positive stuff. I'll let you know if any of that stuff comes to pass for her.

She thought he was a very nice, down-to-earth bloke and he really took his time with the analysis. She went to him on the basis of a couple of positive reviews she came across online and took a chance.

Apparently his grandmother was a psychic as well and some of his ancestors used to dowse for water successfully. He told her the cards he was using belonged to his nan about 90 or more years ago.

Yeah, I think his day job has something to do with trees - tree surgery, or something like that.

He does the palm/card readings for people twice per week, Tuesday evenings and Thursday evenings. He sounds very good if you're looking for a reading that focuses on your future, i.e. predictions, and your highest potential and all that.

Good luck with the reading next week. :)

--- Meant to mention as well that he only reads for a person once. Like, if someone goes to see him for a reading one time, they can't return to him for another one at any time in the future. My sis was telling me that the reason for it is that he wants to give the person all he can in that one reading, which can be tools for the person to take away and improve their lives, or their life's direction.
    I'd say he just doesn't want people to become reliant on his readings, and for them to become more self-empowered with the info he gives them from the offing instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

If anyone knows Noels phone number could they please PM me.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

suey71 wrote: »

Thanks.

He doesnt return calls or messages! no point

Thanks.

His number, along with many other readers', is listed in 6th's Psychics and Mediums Directory (scroll down) on http://www.paranormal.ie/

Justask wrote: »
    He doesnt return calls or messages! no point

That is true (the not-returning-calls-and-messages point), but what you have to do is keep calling him until you get him talking to you on the phone. Apparently his phone is usually switched on anyway.

• Advertisement

Thats great info MrMojoRisin,

I'll be a lttle persistant.

Do you know how much he charges?

Thats great info MrMojoRisin,

I'll be a little persistant.

Yeah, because my sister was saying she had left a voice message first that he hadn't responded to, so she rang him a couple of times after that then to just talk to him directly and make an appointment then.
    Do you know how much he charges?

It was €50 and she was with him for a good couple of hours, so she reckoned it was good value for money readings-wise. I suppose it is really tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Does he do the readings in the Phoenix Park itself or does he call to your house.

I'm going to see Noel tomorrow at 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Hope he is good for you... let us know if he is any good

• Advertisement

Just returned from the Pheonix Park after meeting with Noel and I have to say he's a lovely man.
    The reading itself took about 1 hour 20 mins.
    Told me everything I needed to know.
    Very helpful altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭oceanman

Just returned from the Pheonix Park after meeting with Noel and I have to say he's a lovely man.
    The reading itself took about 1 hour 20 mins.
    Told me everything I needed to know.
    Very helpful altogether.
    do you think he was very accurate with your reading?

Yes, he got everything spot on. The best reading I've had. More of a life reading than a whats troubling me atm reading if you know what I mean.

thanks, that sounds good.

can i ask where he meets you....dose he meet in the phoenix park?

deelite wrote: »
    Does he do the readings in the Phoenix Park itself or does he call to your house.

He reads for people in his own house located in the Phoenix Park.

The name of the house is 'Fort Lodge' and that's visible on a sign outside it.

oceanman wrote: »
    can i ask where he meets you....dose he meet in the phoenix park?

As far as I know, he'll either give you directions right to his house in the park, or he'll meet you at some site in the Phoenix Park and direct you to his house himself.

Look, you can always just ring him and explain where you're coming from and where you'll be, or whatever, anyway if you're going to him for a reading. Come to some arrangement.

He reads from his house and if he agrees to do a reading he will give you directions. He doesn't do that many readings as he has a fulltime job in the park itself.

Leave a message and he'll get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

anyone else have any ratings for Noel?

seen him a few weeks ago, very good, totl gent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rainbowsolero

Would you be able to PM me his mobile number? Would love to book an appointment with him!

Would you be able to PM me his mobile number? Would love to book an appointment with him!

Are you illiterate, or visually impaired?? There's a notice at the very top of the main page of this Psychics&Mediums forum saying something like, 'Psychics and Mediums Directory. Please read before requesting any numbers'. There is a link to the psychics/mediums/readers directory on http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html, which lists most of the main readers, and their numbers, nationwide (including Noel O' Shea). Scroll down that list using the little grey bar on the right.

Are you illiterate, or visually impaired?? [URL="http://"][/URL]
    no need to be so rude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

Are you illiterate, or visually impaired?? There's a notice at the very top of the main page of this Psychics&Mediums forum saying something like, 'Psychics and Mediums Directory. Please read before requesting any numbers'. There is a link to the psychics/mediums/readers directory on http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html, which lists most of the main readers, and their numbers, nationwide (including Noel O' Shea). Scroll down that list using the little grey bar on the right.

Are you obnoxious and ignorant?

See, doesn't sound nice to be asked that does it? Seriously, there is no need for your attitude! Relax!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Goldenegg wrote: »

See, doesn't sound nice to be asked that does it? Seriously, there is no need for your attitude! Relax!

to be fair, it does get quite frustrating when people constantly request numbers when ALL of them are advertised in the thread at the top of the page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

to be fair, it does get quite frustrating when people constantly request numbers when ALL of them are advertised in the thread at the top of the page

I use boards mobile so can't see if the person who requested the number was fairly new or not ie very few posts...

Just thought it was a little ott for the op to reply in that manner.. There is other ways of doing it..

I use boards mobile so can't see if the person who requested the number was fairly new or not ie very few posts...

Just thought it was a little ott for the op to reply in that manner.. There is other ways of doing it..

Whether someone is a new or longtime poster on this forum, the fact remains that both types of poster will land on exactly the same page where the sticky/thread notifies them about the numbers. It isn't difficult to understand or navigate on your first go. Boards is very user-friendly to both the initiated and unintiated user. I speak from experience.

The only tool you need to notice the sticky/thread with the numbers is a pair of eyes.

You can take your 'advice' and stick it where that 'Golden egg' of yours came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 unhappy holly

Hi

thanks

Hi celtic,

Yeah, one of my sisters saw him for a reading a couple of weeks ago. Practically everything he said to her was future-based (beginning over the next six months and two years subsequently apparently), so it's a case of 'wait-and-see' for her.

She said he was more of a psychic. There was no contacting the dead and what have you. He read her palm for a good hour and then did a card spread for about 40 minutes afterwards. He knew she was/is short-sighted by looking at some card (and no, she doesn't wear glasses, or squint, which would have given the game away).

Didn't exactly astound her with any info about her past and present and didn't say much about either one anyway, but went into great depth about her personality from looking at her hand, and made a fair few specific predictions that are due to happen soon enough. Positive stuff. I'll let you know if any of that stuff comes to pass for her.

She thought he was a very nice, down-to-earth bloke and he really took his time with the analysis. She went to him on the basis of a couple of positive reviews she came across online and took a chance.

Apparently his grandmother was a psychic as well and some of his ancestors used to dowse for water successfully. He told her the cards he was using belonged to his nan about 90 or more years ago.

Yeah, I think his day job has something to do with trees - tree surgery, or something like that.

He does the palm/card readings for people twice per week, Tuesday evenings and Thursday evenings. He sounds very good if you're looking for a reading that focuses on your future, i.e. predictions, and your highest potential and all that.

Good luck with the reading next week. :)

--- Meant to mention as well that he only reads for a person once. Like, if someone goes to see him for a reading one time, they can't return to him for another one at any time in the future. My sis was telling me that the reason for it is that he wants to give the person all he can in that one reading, which can be tools for the person to take away and improve their lives, or their life's direction.
    I'd say he just doesn't want people to become reliant on his readings, and for them to become more self-empowered with the info he gives them from the offing instead.
    hi just wondering ifany of this came true for your sister? i know this is an old thread but due to met noel tmrw

• Advertisement

hi just wondering if any of this came true for your sister? i know this is an old thread but due to met noel tmrw

Yeah, she was telling me during the summer that the new work role he had predicted she would do came true/manifested. He had said to her that she would work in the same area she was already working in (she didn't tell him the area, btw), but more so in an administrative capacity, where she would be dealing indirectly with people/the public. He said it would have a foreign or overseas connection as well. She was told that would happen within a year.

My sister started editing for an American news agency about eight months on from her reading with Noel.

That's the only thing that she mentioned happening for her because the other predictions aren't 'scheduled' to happen yet, if you know what I mean.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement