Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel O'Shea in the Phoenix park

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bronaaagh

Resurrecting an old thread again I know...but anyone else care to share experiences of seeing Noel? I have an appointment on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 unhappy holly

I thought Noel was alright, not amazing but alright. He said a few interesting things but afterwards when my friend and I compared he had said quite a few similar things to both of us. Not sure if this was because they were true or just what he says to everyone. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 silly_dancer

I went to see Noel recently. Really Lovely man, enjoyed the palm reading, I dont know how I feel about the card reading. I found that some of the things he said he saw in the cards were a little bit irrelevant. Sometimes I thought he was cold reading, however he did hit on some interesting points. Honestly didnt come out of there feeling wowed, He missed some things that are going on in my life at the minute which are really affecting me and when i asked him at the end he said he didnt see it in my cards. I have been to Grainne on south william street and she was very good at telling me what was happening at the minute but her future predictions were off. Just have to wait and see what happens with Noel. Has anyone else been to him recently??

• Registered Users Posts: 1 buggy.s

Hi, can someone please pass on noel's contact details to me... thanks...

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Old thread bump. Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement