Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer looking for metal band !

Options
  • 15-07-2010 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everybody, im Nico, i'm a new user of this forum, i'm french, i'm 20 y old, and i'll go soon to Tralee, with two friends for a year !
    They go over there for studies, and i'll look for a job.
    I'll be in Tralee in November, and i would like to find someone interested or maybe a band looking for a drummer to play some heavy metal ! ( i can play industrial, black, heavy, trash metal..). I play the drum since i'm 7 years old, i understand english, can speak it, well i don't understand irish yet ! ^^
    If someone wants to try a jam, or for a band, you can answer me by e mail or add me as a contact on my msn !

Last question : is there a special place to play music in tralee ? i mean somewhere where u can rent a studio for an hour, play music, etc ?

Thanks for your answers ! :) bye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I spent six months in Tralee between this year and last year and I didn't manage to get anything musical going. I also never found anywhere suitable as a rehearsal room. If you do find somewhere, let me know and I can update the Resources thread. Good luck with your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 david.a.mooney

Hey, I know this post is 2 years old but if you find yourself in dublin at the moment looking for a metal band, I need a drummer.

Cheers,
    Dave.

Hi everybody, im Nico, i'm a new user of this forum, i'm french, i'm 20 y old, and i'll go soon to Tralee, with two friends for a year !
    They go over there for studies, and i'll look for a job.
    I'll be in Tralee in November, and i would like to find someone interested or maybe a band looking for a drummer to play some heavy metal ! ( i can play industrial, black, heavy, trash metal..). I play the drum since i'm 7 years old, i understand english, can speak it, well i don't understand irish yet ! ^^
    If someone wants to try a jam, or for a band, you can answer me by e mail or add me as a contact on my msn !

Last question : is there a special place to play music in tralee ? i mean somewhere where u can rent a studio for an hour, play music, etc ?

Thanks for your answers ! :) bye

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

david.a.mooney: Please don't bump old threads unnecessarily.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement