Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes Music Properties

• 15-07-2010 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi folks,

My friend copied a playlist from his iTunes Library to a blank CD. Went onto the disc fine but when it comes up in my library there are no titles (artist, album, genre, song etc.) and when I select 'get track names' still nothing happens! :(

Can anyone tell me how to go about bringing songs from one library to another and keeping all the properties?

I would rather have itunes find the info than me manually enter it as I don't want any 'unknown' music on my ipod :)

Thanks in advcnce!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Off you go! :pac:

As the Apple Media forum is for hardware only I'm sending you off to the general C&T forum. B&U is a pretty strange place to put this question so be glad I haven't fed this thread to the Cuckoos Nest, Sharpshooter-style :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

You only copying a playlist not the music tracks,copy the mp3 files you want to a disk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Recaro Red

Solitaire wrote: »
    Off you go! :pac:

As the Apple Media forum is for hardware only I'm sending you off to the general C&T forum. B&U is a pretty strange place to put this question so be glad I haven't fed this thread to the Cuckoos Nest, Sharpshooter-style :D

Thanks for that!

I wasn't able to find the correct location to place this thread, cheers for the help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Recaro Red

mp22 wrote: »
    You only copying a playlist not the music tracks,copy the mp3 files you want to a disk.

Will give this a try.

Thanks

Advertisement