Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cirque Du Soleil

Options
  • 15-07-2010 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Went to Cirque Du Soleil - Saltimbanco - last night in the 02 - brill show - non stop action (save for a mime artist that went on a little too long) - not a packed house however maybe something to do with the price but for me worth every penny:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

Yes.... we went on Wednesday night. Great show - saw their 'O show' in Vegas in April, and come the interval in the O2 I was a little underwhelmed - thats not to say the Juggler or Cycle performer were not excellent in their own way. But, I was afraid it was all a little bit of a 'small' production - but we got the High rope and Trapeze action in the 2nd half. And it was Excellent (if not quite Vegas in dimensions). Agree about the Mime artist - but I suspect this was very much filler material while the limited (in size) touring cast readied themselves for some more action. Yes - I too thought it appeared 2/3 full - but reminded myself it was a 14 night run.
    Hope we see them back again in a couple of years with a new show!

Advertisement