Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

200 new jobs for Letterkenny...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

I don't trust their online system anymore, stuff seems to just disappear along the way. If you know anyone in there, get them to refer you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 High Hopes

okay thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Does there be many IT jobs going here [QA Testing]

I have seen some software development jobs advertised but no testing jobs

Does there be many IT jobs going here [QA Testing]

I have seen some software development jobs advertised but no testing jobs

Pramerica have a QA internship on the go, but you're not allowed to go for it cause i'm trying to get it (interviews on monday) ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Flibbles wrote: »
    Pramerica have a QA internship on the go, but you're not allowed to go for it cause i'm trying to get it (interviews on monday) ;D

Any luck ?

• Advertisement

Seemed to go alright! Won't know till the end of the week though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

You will be lucky if you here back from them at all.

I went for an interview there and the first thing I was told was that full feedback would be given to all candidates afterwards regardless of whether you are successful or not. Neverheard from them.
    Very unprofessional.

yourpics wrote: »

I went for an interview there and the first thing I was told was that full feedback would be given to all candidates afterwards regardless of whether you are successful or not. Neverheard from them.
    Very unprofessional.
    I heard back from the last one so I'm hopeful for a response at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Very unprofessional.

Folks lets not confuse things please. The topic is about pacificare. They always let you know if you know either way if the applicant is successful or not.

Your unprofessional comment might confuse people into thinking your talking about pacificare.

Speaking of Pacificare, I didn't even make it to the online questionnaire phase before receiving a "Application not being pursued" email, but they did email me each time to tell me(3 job postings so far).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Very unprofessional.
    Folks lets not confuse things please. The topic is about pacificare. They always let you know if you know either way if the applicant is successful or not.

Your unprofessional comment might confuse people into thinking your talking about pacificare.

I thought he was...

Best of luck to ya flibbles though!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Pramerica have a QA internship on the go
    Any luck ?

Very unprofessional.
    There's the sequence of posts that took this off topic.

The thread is about Pacificare yet the last few post ended up discussing Pramerica

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

muffler wrote: »
    There's the sequence of posts that took this off topic.

The thread is about Pacificare yet the last few post ended up discussing Pramerica

oh ok that makes sense now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

My post referred to Pramerica, sorry for any confusion caused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

My OH got a call today to say she has got a job with the next batch for training, it was her 3rd time applying and second time getting to the final interview stage. Just goes to show ya persistence pays off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Eye of Orion

My OH got a call today to say she has got a job with the next batch for training, it was her 3rd time applying and second time getting to the final interview stage. Just goes to show ya persistence pays off biggrin.gif

Congrats good news!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

Got a call yesterday to say iv'e got an interview their for an IT support role, its my first time to get an interview their.
    Was told that It will last 60 mins, starting with questions about how I deal with customers and pressure etc, and then a section with technical questions and at the end I will have to listen to a taped help-desk conversation and take down all the details of that call.

Anyone do an interview like this there before?

Interview is next Thursday and only just finished an IT support course In January so my experience will probably go against me for it.

I got offered the job! (Talking about Pramerica) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Nice one.. well done :D

Congrats Flibbles!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Good man. Well done :)

Got offered the job today for United Health care :) - unfortunately they could only offer me the position as a 6 month contract with a possibility of it being renewed.

But Ill take what I can get at the minute and even the 6 months experience will be of help, so will see how it goes.

By any chance was that for the Level 2 support?

By any chance was that for the Level 2 support?

Well the job application was for technical support analyst (No mention of level) but from the interview I got the impression that I would be started on level 1 with more simple stuff then moved up to level 2 from there I guess

I was just wondering, they rang me on Tuesday offering me a temporary contract Level 2 job (after saying I wasn't elligible for level 1!) once I'd started in Pramerica! Now I have a job people want to employ me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

I was just wondering, they rang me on Tuesday offering me a temporary contract Level 2 job (after saying I wasn't elligible for level 1!) once I'd started in Pramerica! Now I have a job people want to employ me :(

maybe you could do both, on your terms

Just like buses!! as the saying goes!

whats the hours like at Pramerica? I'm going to have to work to american time meaning 12.00 to 20.30 shifts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

Now I have a job people want to employ me :(

Employers always prefer somebody who already has a job, even if that doesn't seem fair to the unemployed. The fact that somebody was willing to give you a job proves you are worth employing.

Just like buses!! as the saying goes!

whats the hours like at Pramerica? I'm going to have to work to american time meaning 12.00 to 20.30 shifts

9:00 to 4.30 atm, since this is an internship it's less than the full time people would work (8.30 - 4.30). American times suck, I was worried Pramerica would work on those times!
    echo beach wrote: »
    Employers always prefer somebody who already has a job, even if that doesn't seem fair to the unemployed. The fact that somebody was willing to give you a job proves you are worth employing.

Really unfair, but someone gave me the chance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Comedian

Gratz Fibbles and Firemansam4!

(and Homer's OH!)

Advertisement