Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dooradoyle shopping centre

• 15-07-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Guys i have a job interview next week in the dooradoyle shopping centre, but when i looked it up, its telling me its now called the crescent? Can anyone advise me please as im getting the train from Tipp and dont want to get lost!!
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Yeah must be The Cresent, has been that as long as I know it anyway! Biggest shopping centre in Limerick so anyone you ask will be able to get you there!
    Good luck with the interview!

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

alan1990 wrote: »
    Yeah must be The Cresent, has been that as long as I know it anyway! Biggest shopping centre in Limerick so anyone you ask will be able to get you there!
    Good luck with the interview!

Aw thanks a million! Its in Holland and Barratt but for a store opening nearer to where i live!! I was thinking bloody Parkway as i've always called the Crescent, the Crescent, not dooradoyle!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya definately the Crescent. Holland and Barrett is located in the newer park to the shopping centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

dooradoyle mall is the name of one of the four "legs" off the old centre of the crescent AFAIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Skuxx

zuroph wrote: »
    dooradoyle mall is the name of one of the four "legs" off the old centre of the crescent AFAIK.

Think thats true actually! Afaik Holland and Barret is in the new section, there is another shop selling that kind of stuff too called Natures Hand or sometin lik that but thats closer to the centre area!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Best of luck with the interview MonicaBing, hope it goes well for you.

If you ever get bored with Chandler let me know.*

*Offer only stands if you look like Monica.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭heresjohnnie

Thats an odd mix up, the Crescent shopping centre would be where your looking for alright, but there is also a 'Dooradoyle shopping centre'.

Advertisement