Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Europa League LOI fixtures tonight

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

If Fingal can squeeze through in the second leg they would have what would see to be an easy enough draw and would have a real chance of progressing.

Also I'm a Galway United supporter but have always supported whoever is in Europe, simply because their representing our league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

franglan wrote: »
    Also I'm a Galway United supporter but have always supported whoever is in Europe, simply because their representing our league.

Simply because we're never in Europe. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

YES

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Was nice to see Crowe scoring in Europe :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Rovers got a nice handy draw for the next round if they can beat Bnei Yehuda. Juventus are well beatable :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Was nice to see Crowe scoring in Europe :)

He s still got it :D

Zayed's article on the European games so far and what he thought about the Maritimo game and the one to come

http://www.extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/3919/

Ticket information for Sporting Fingal's Europa game against CS Maritimo on Thursday in Dalymount.

http://clubs.a2zsoccer.com/sportingfingal/News/tabid/1260/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/3343/Europa-League-Ticket-Details.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Rosenberg vs Linfield is on Setanta tonight at 7.30 for those who are interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

The winners of the game against CS Maritimo and Sporting Fingal will play the winners of the game between FC Honka Espoo (Finland) and Bangor City (wales). That game finished 1-1 in Finland so Bangor have the advantage.

Really? :rolleyes: How so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Bangor have the away goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

CiaranC wrote: »
    Rosenberg vs Linfield is on Setanta tonight at 7.30 for those who are interested
    They played their heart out last game,i'd say their screwed now in norway though. 5-0 :D

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Really? :rolleyes: How so?

Are you really trying to start something over that. Now thats a joke. Nice try though. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Jaysus I'm nervous.

baz2009 wrote: »
    Jaysus I'm nervous.

Me too :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I think it'll be a good game tonight. Maybe a bit tactical, since Maritimo only need a draw to go through.

Hopefully Fingal can do it. No reason why they can't.

Best of luck to Rovers too tonight. The more Irish teams that do well the better for the league.

Unfortunately, I think Dundalk need a major miracle, but hopefully they can put in a good performance tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭LiamMc

Iraqgoals have
    Karabakh (Qarabag) v. Portadown 17:00 (Irish Time)
    Dundalk v. Levski 19:00 (Irish Time)

Plenty of other treats on their channels too
    http://www.iraqgoals.tv/

Including tie of the round Siroki Brigej and Austria Wien.

Good luck to all the five Irish teams competing tonight.

Dundalk 1-0 down after 8 minutes.-_-
    Rovers still 0-0 after 40 minutes, good game. Yehuda are on top, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Dundalk 2 down at half down. I'd love to see them do well but they're seriously screwed. Backed levski sofia at -1 in the handicap at 11/8 today,so hopefully they'll keep the score as is,respectable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

1 nil to Rovers, silky football. Long throw in.

Fcuking delighted.
    Fingal 1-0 down at half-time, unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Fingal down 2-0 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

1-2 now

3-2 unfortunately

Gave it our best shot tonight but Maritimo where too good for us. Still not a total loss and we came away from it with our heads held high.

Congrats to Rovers on a great night for the club. Best of luck against Juve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Yep, would just like to echo lampers comments, thank you so much to Fingal fans and non Fingal fans alike who turned out tonight. I was so proud of my team. GAA aside nothing sportswise has happened in the Fingal area.

Oh and best of luck to Shams in the next round. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement