Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime & Manga Battle Royale Tournament

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Zoro through!
    Round 31

8. Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)
    viewtifuljoe.jpg

vs

17. Son Goku (Dragonball Z)

Dragon-Ball-SonGoku.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Son Goku! BAM!

1:0

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Hotaru wrote: »
    Son Goku! BAM!

1:0
    As much as I hate to say it, Son Goku...

2 - 0

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Burkie.EXE

Joe. Loved the game and I don't like dragonball.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Kakarot 3 - 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Goku.

Just... Goku.

4-1

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Make it interesting: Joe takes it to 4-2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Absolutely despise DBZ.

4:3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

Making an interesting comeback

JOE

4 - 4

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Crushed like he would be IRL...is Joe

I vote Goku. fuuuu comeback

5-4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

damnit, I was hoping to make the deciding vote!

It should be pointed that this isn't a "pick a favourite matchup, but a battle royale. Try to imagine who would win if these 2 guys fight each other.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ye I'm not a fan of the 'I don't like the show' reasons. At least base it on hawtness

Ye I'm not a fan of the 'I don't like the show' reasons. At least base it on hawtness

Lads, Tar speaks teh wisdom.

Goku wins!
    Round 32 (ooooooh last one!)

12. Admiral Kizaru (One Piece)

634691.jpg

VS

20. Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist)

lust.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

oopsies :D

Devil Fruit vs Hot woman, hurr durr....

Lust shines through

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I thought it was mentioned somewhere at some point that you could pick for whatever the heck reason you wanted...?

You're also allowed take the last rolo, but it's still not cricket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

Lust

2 - 0 so far... (i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

As much as I like Lust don't think she can beat someone who can turn their body into light !
    Lust 2:1 Kizaru

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

It's on the internets which means boobs always wins.

Lust 3 - 1 Kizaru

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

All these one piece characters sure are scary:

lust 3: kizaru 2

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

If lust died because of fire then a laser powers will be just as good.

Kizaru 3 : 3

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Burkie.EXE

I'll be voting Lust. 4:3

toight loike a toiger! Nearly there.

Just to inform you all, a ladder will be posted up after this round, as a visual aid to anyone who's confused about the system and wanting to keep track of everything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Lust 5-3

Give us the ladder!

Annnnnd that's the end of Round 1! Round 2 forthcoming.

Here's the ladder so far, in excel format. Some interesting ties thrown together there. Voting for the Second Round will commence this evening for maximum voting :P

Annnnnd that's the end of Round 1! Round 2 forthcoming.

Here's the ladder so far, in excel format. Some interesting ties thrown together there. Voting for the Second Round will commence this evening for maximum voting :P

Wow, awesome ladder. Good job! :D

Round 2

Round 2 commences now. Same rules apply. As you can see from the brackets, winner of the first battle will play the winner of the second battle and so forth.
    Battle 1

Sailor Saturn
    Sailor_Saturn__by_cherry_blossoms.jpg

vs

Atori
    atori.jpg

Fight on!

Saturn due to her world destroying skills (and being a girl means she'll always win a fight by cuteness factor directly or via hero to the rescue)

Saturn 1 - 0 Atori

• Advertisement

Sailor Saturn OF COURSE. Seriously, that Silence Glaive is one damn powerful weapon. She can destroy entire planets in an instant :D

Sailor Saturn 2:0

Advertisement