Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime & Manga Battle Royale Tournament

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I'm also going with Haruhi :D

4:4

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

Haruhi wins

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Battle 5

The Dwarf in the Flask
    The_Dwarf_Inside_the_Flask_by_CriminalXIntent.png
    (no cosplay :P)

vs

Rena
    1345888.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Burkie.EXE

Rena <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Renaaaaaaaaa! 2:0

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Rena 3 - 0

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Rena 4-0

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Rena wins after 24 hours
    Battle 6

Riza Hawkeye
    Riza+Hawkeye.jpg

vs

Alucard
    Alucard_cosplay_by_yellow_pig.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Burkie.EXE

Hock-i.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Renaownage <3333

Alucard

1-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Hawkeye

I still hold a grudge against hawk eye for beating up motoko.
    That said, Alucard rapes her (literally...)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Alucard, don't see how she would beat him..or hurt him...or tickle him..

3-2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Alucard 4 - 3 Hawkeye ('cause Demons simply cheat the hero out of the victory!)

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Alucard 5-3.

Battle 7

Lelouch Lamperouge
    code_geass_lelouch_of_the_rebellion_-_zero.png

vs

Hei
    12c85a9179f320_full.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Hei

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Hei also

Hard one but will have to go with Lei; Lelouch's power is to much of a one of to work consistently and he's also consistently been shown to lose the major battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Lelouche,all he has to do is say "die" and he's won.Mind control is a bit of a pain like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

True, I am betting on Hei's mask blocking the eye contact.. if it doesnt then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

Lelouch. Mind control for the win.

3-2 to Hei thus far

lelouch

I prefer lelouch as a character, but there's sweet f-all he can do if Hei is wearing a mask,

gg no re

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rickyjohn12

Alrighty folks, here is something for every manga and/or anime fan to enjoy! After hours of debating and searching, I have found 28 main characters that stand out as the top. But, who of these elite 28...is number 1? Who will stand out above the rest in the end and claim their rightful victory? And lastly, why am I asking you?

Hi John.

4-3 to Hei

Last battle of the round, then onto the Quarter Finals :eek:
    Battle 8

Aizen
    b5952009.jpg
    lolz...

vs

Goku
    gohan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Aizen.

His power is still maximum.

• Advertisement

Goku, their power is a bit crazy compared!

Shunkan Ido!

Advertisement