Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime & Manga Battle Royale Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

alucawd

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Arucard

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Alucard 4 - 0

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Alucard ftw

Alucard 5 - 0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Limited release approval is confirmed. Releasing control lock restriction system to Level 1.

5-0

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Dear lord, didn't expect such a thrashing. Next round is on it's way. The last of the quarter finals, I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Maybe for the semi finals raise it from first to 5 to something higher?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sounds like a plan. 8 or 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

I like how the picture for Akira was of Tetsuo.

I like how the picture for Akira was of Tetsuo.

shhh

• Advertisement

Battle 4

Hei
    DtB___Chibi_Hei_by_vidramidra.jpg

vs

Aizen
    Chibi_Aizen.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Aizen 1-0.

Aizen 2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Hei 1-2

Aitsen 3:1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Aizen 4 - 1 Hei

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

aizen

5-1

Right. Quarter finals over!

Rule change for the Semi-Finals: First to 10 or most votes over a 48 hour period applies, instead of 5 votes/24 hour period rule.

Right, here we go

Boards.ie Anime and Manga

Semi Finals

Semi Final 1

Roy Mustang

1229934421960_f.jpg

vs

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi_small.png

FIGHT!

EDIT: Whoops :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Haruhi!

1:0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

Mustang!

1-1

• Advertisement

I should probably do a proper run through of the battle, but I haven't watched either series fully, so I just wikied them, and found this:
    he uses his gloves to raise the oxygen density around a specific woman to the point that she becomes dizzy. He then rushes to her side to prevent her from falling, asks her if she is all right and follows up with other sweet words and an invitation for tea.

So I was like "epic, voting mustang!"
    But then I read this.
    Haruhi is believed to be either a crack in the space-time continuum, the first product of biological evolution capable of generating new information and surpassing previous limitations to be spontaneously born in the universe, or some sort of deity, depending on point of view
    Which is so bloody random that I'm voting for her and watching the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Haruhi!

3-1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Haruhi of course !

4-1

Great AMV for Haruhi!

Haruhi 5-1

Haruhi 6-1

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Mustang 6-2 (just to give him a look in...) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭CDH

Mustang 6-3

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

Voting for Mustang

6 - 4

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Mustang

6 - 5

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mustang!

Advertisement