Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime & Manga Battle Royale Tournament

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Akira! Damn I missed buu

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Akira with laser sniper rifle of doom on his motorcycle, oh yea...

Akira 2 - 0

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Akira 3-0, no amount of ninja trickery can save you...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

i'll go with Kakashi.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

akira

• Advertisement

akira 4 - 1 Kakashi

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

gearoidof wrote: »
    I think it's safe to assume butterscotch voted lucy, making it 5-2

Yep:P and I know I vote for

Akira which makes 5.

I am sad that Spike lost the previous battle. I could have voted for him if I wasn't away. :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

GG Akira - you are our winner :D
    Round 11

4. Shinji and Eva 01 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

NGE_-_Shinji_and_Eva01.jpg

VS.

56. Misaki Nakahara (Welcome to the NHK)

230004517755.jpg

FIGHT!

I vote for Misaki, Shinji would just decide he can't fight any more and go cry in a corner.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I vote for Misaki, Shinji would just decide he can't fight any more and go cry in a corner.
    Another for vote Misaki here for the same reason.

Misaki 2 - 0 Shinji

• Advertisement

Misaki 3 - 0 Shinji

Shinji is up there but just below Kamille Bidan (Gundam)for whiny brats that i hate in anime, a least Shinji has some excuse for being like that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Shinji ! although so annoying

Would it have made any difference who Shinji was against, is there anyone on the lists more is more annoying disliked hated double hated loathed entirely than Shinji?

I should get a prize, i got 55 seconds into that before Alt+F4 it to hell.

Varik wrote: »
    Would it have made any difference who Shinji was against, is there anyone on the lists more is more annoying disliked hated double hated loathed entirely than Shinji?

I like Shinji!

He gets my vote - when he gets going in Unit 01, he would totally win.

3:2 to Misaki so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Shinji. Unit 1 would likely go berserk should things turn ugly.

3-3

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Craguls wrote: »
    Shinji. Unit 1 would likely go berserk should things turn ugly.

3-3
    Exactly this. I vote for Shinji

4-3

MY EARS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 reccakeys

I like the thread... Very creative huh..

I'd vote for shinji, Kinda like that man.....

5-3

• Advertisement

Shinji & Eva 01 are this round's winners!
    Round 12

47. Ushiromiya Battler (Umineko)

98967m.jpg

VS.

7. Lina Inverse (Slayers)

710317-lina_inverse_default_large.png

FIGHT!

"Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows, buried in the flow of time. In Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness! Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess! DRAGON SLAVE!"

I mean how can you go wrong with a girl throwing equalent of nukes around (and blowing up the city she's to protect as a side effect) or throws fireballs at petty bandits for fun?!

Add in her experience on taking on demon lords from alternative universes (and coming out as the winner) and all other fun spells Lina has (and her utter resistance to pain and no holds barred in using any magic on even the most wimpy of person) the choice is easy.

Add in her ability to use swords...

"Lord of Darkness of the Four Worlds! I call upon you! Grant me all the power that you possess! Sword of the cold, dark void... free yourself from the heavens' bonds! Become one with my power, one with my body... And let us walk the path of destruction together! Power that can smash even the souls of the gods! RAGNA BLADE!"

And if all else fails there is the Giga slave which only has as a minor side effect that failure to cast it properly will destroy the whole universe (but strong enough to banish a Demon lord that only a God could banish)...

"Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night! Lord of Darkness, shining like gold upon the Sea of Chaos, I call upon thee! swear myself to thee! Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess! GIGA SLAVE!"

Lina 1 - 0

Lina Inverse, as she is in DotA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Lina, sure Battler wouldn't even take her seriously - magic pfft.

Lina, but just to end this quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Burkie.EXE

Useless! Battler's magic defence of endless nine makes any spell, no matter how powerful, completely innefectual. Then he'd just prove that she doesn't exist XD
    No matter who wins, Battler has won.

line 5:1 battler

And Lina is the winner of this round.
    Round 13

2. Vegeta (Dragonball Z)

Vegeta.jpg

VS.

15. Killy (BLAME)

killy.jpg

It's almost safe to assume any Dragon ball character will win, so i vote for Vegeta.

• Advertisement

vegeta! too e z really.

Advertisement