Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Help

Options
  • 15-07-2010 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you guys could please help me with a few questions:

1) If you want to increase your pages page rank through bookmarking. Is it best to just use one bookmarking site / account or use multiple ones?

2) If we set up multiple bookmarking accounts, is it best to bookmark all the same content on each account or should each account be used to bookmark different content?

3)What are the best bookmarking sites to use?

4) What are the best article sites to post articles on?

Thanks for all your help guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Shaneod21

Here are some bookmarking sites you can use. You can use socialmarker.com to make the process a little quicker.
    • Propeller.com
    • Slashdot.org
    • Digg.com
    • Technorati.com
    • Del.icio.us
    • Reddit.com
    • Tagza.com
    • Fark.com
    • Newsvine.com
    • swik.net
    • Connotea.org
    • Links Marker
    • Sphinn.com
    • Blinklist.com
    • Faves.com
    • Mister-wong.com
    • Spurl.net
    • Netvouz.com
    • Diigo.com
    • Backflip.com
    • Bibsonomy.org
    • Folkd.com
    • Linkagogo.com
    • Indianpad.com
    • Plugim.com
    • Myjeeves.ask.com
    • Buddy Marks
    • Connectedy
    • MyLinkVault
    • Tip'd (Financial)
    • Google Bookmarks
    • Jumptags.com
    • Fetch
    • OYAX
    • A1 Webmarks
    • Bookmark Tracker
    • myVmarks
    • Mixx.com
    • Wirefan.com
    • Boomarking.com
    • SmakNews (Women)
    • Dizzed
    • Symbaloo
    • Ximmy
    • Karmalynx.com
    • iZeby
    • Erollover
    • YuppMarks
    • Health Ranker
    • Ka-Boom-It.com

To be honest, increasing page rank stands for quite little nowadays. If your looking to increase it though, use a variety of quality links over time and you should see an increase fairly quickly.

I use multiple accounts and its definitely more beneficial to use a good number of sites. I personally use 125 sites each time I social bookmark. However, the top 20 is fine.

The top article directories to use are:

ezinearticles
    goarticles
    Buzzle
    articlebase

There are quite a few more but the above are where most of the traffic comes from. You will also notice that these are usually the visible directories in the serps. If your aim is to obtain links then the other directories will be fine to use aswell but I wouldn't recommend submitting the same piece of content to each. Personally I prefer ezinearticles and have over 300 articles on there. I recommend building links to your articles so they rank for your keywords. Always place the keywords in the title and only promote in the resource box provided.

Look in what ever niche you are in and see which article directories are ranking well and start getting content on those sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 francophile

1) If you want to increase your pages page rank through bookmarking. Is it best to just use one bookmarking site / account or use multiple ones?
    Multiple

2) If we set up multiple bookmarking accounts, is it best to bookmark all the same content on each account or should each account be used to bookmark different content?
    Varied - try to make it natural so that Google cannot detect you are spamming the bookmark sites.

3)What are the best bookmarking sites to use?
    List above is good

4) What are the best article sites to post articles on?
    EzineArticle, GoArticles

Advertisement