Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football League for Fifa players

Options
  • 15-07-2010 7:06pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

That time of year again with only a few weeks till the new Premier League Season.

As per last year I have setup a fantasy league for anyone whos interested in taking part. Im using the official Premier League one as always, details for anyone thats never played can be found here along with registration details etc.

There is a €10 euro entry fee the same as last year and depending on the numbers we have at the start it will be decided to split it 1st, 2nd, 3rd or winner takes all. That will be decided a few days before when entry to the league is closed and I see how many have joined.

The code to join the league is: 370174-94240

Once you join send me a pm with your team name so I can keep track of who is who. I will then send you bank details or paypal details for the €10 entry fee.

Closing date for entry and payment is Monday the 9th of August and no late entries will be accepted after this point.

I've also set up an I know the score league just for fun for anyone that wants to join: FC90C-VIY is the code

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm on for this, so long as the exact prize structure is agreed upon. Was it winner takes all last year?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm on for this, so long as the exact prize structure is agreed upon. Was it winner takes all last year?

Yeah winner takes all last year. Closing date is the Monday which means all money should have gone through by at most 3 working days from then. So that Thursday will post up the final numbers and the split of the pot if there is going to be one and the league starts on the Sat.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'll be in of course, cant do any worse than last year :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I was lucky enough to win this last year after a horrible start. Don't think I'll manage to replicate my season again, but I'll give it a shot. Enjoyed the battle in this and my work league.

I'd snap your hand off for a similar season again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Is this restricted to Xbox ppl again this year?? The discrimination :rolleyes: lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Nope, ill even more gladly take money of a ps3 user :D

Axwell wrote: »
    Nope, ill even more gladly take money of a ps3 user :D

Aw Axwell - cant we all just be friends :)

I'll join this one guys then - been turned away last season will spur on my team this year no doubt!!

thewools wrote: »
    Aw Axwell - cant we all just be friends :)

I'll join this one guys then - been turned away last season will spur on my team this year no doubt!!

Lol time will tell..

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Count me in... can't be any worse than last year!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Count me in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Junior D

Im in

Confirmed so far:

Axwell
    Future Guy
    Mr Moon
    Rooney10
    Thewools
    Gaz15
    Joe123
    Junior D

I will pm with details re: payment closer to the start of the league when we have more numbers.

Joined - Like the change of league name :D

Well might aswell keep you happy now since your gonna lose come the end of the league :D

Just to remind people to have a read over the rules for this season on the website, there are a few changes like 2 wildcards this season. 1 at anytime and the other during a specific gameweek period.

Can those that said yes to playing make sure to sign up as soon as they can so I know what the numbers are like. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Any more word on numbers for this??? Do you want the monies shipped soon Axwell?

Well people have put their name down here but not entered a team yet. Will give it a few more days for people to sort it out and see what the numbers are like by Thursday. Will send a pm then to sort out the money side of it.

Can people who enter please send me a pm with your team name so I know whos who. If i dont have a pm from a team come the start of the tournament they will be deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭1stuey1

im in yeah!

There 6 teams in the league so far including my own.

The following have confirmed their team and sent me a pm

Joe123
    gaz15
    thewools
    FutureGuy

Anyone who hasnt joined please do so asap as I will be sending out payment details tomorrow to those that have sent me a pm and entry will be closed on Monday.

• Advertisement

I would have thought we would have had a larger amount of ppl interested in this...

I'm in anyways :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Same as. The amount of time I do spend during the season tinkering and just looking at my team... Id highly recommend it!

Pm sent to the following with bank details:

Joe123
    gaz15
    thewools
    FutureGuy
    Rooney10
    Mr Moon

Still waiting on a pm from the owner of "I AM THE GREATEST.."

Any teams that join that dont pm me their boards name and team name to sort payment will be removed at the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

People say that they can't do any worse when they weren't the ones who came dead last :(

Well stick your name down and give it another go this year and see if you do better! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Axwell wrote: »
    Well stick your name down and give it another go this year and see if you do better! :)

My PayPal was attacked when i was on holidays. Need to send stuff to them to prove i'm back. If it's cleared before then you're on.

Thats annoying. Im just collecting it by bank transfer so if you have online banking can use that. Sign up if you want and ill pm you on details.

Payment sent... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I'd like to join, but I'm skint until Thursday :p

• Advertisement

L'prof wrote: »
    I'd like to join, but I'm skint until Thursday :p

Enter your team now and Axwell will worry about getting your hard earned money :rolleyes:...

Advertisement