Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football League for Fifa players

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

PM Sent
    Axwell wrote: »
    Confirmed so far:

Axwell
    Future Guy
    Mr Moon
    Rooney10
    Thewools
    Gaz15
    Joe123
    Junior D

I will pm with details re: payment closer to the start of the league when we have more numbers.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Axwell - Paid
    Future Guy
    Mr Moon
    Rooney10
    Thewools - Paid
    Gaz15
    Joe123
    Junior D
    Moz

Note: If I havent received payment by Friday midnight then you wont be included so you should make sure to get payment sorted asap in case you are with another bank and it takes time to clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Payment sent

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Will you accept paypal? Don't think I'm going to get the money transferred to you in time!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Axwell - Paid
    Mr Moon - Paid
    Moz - Paid
    Thewools - Paid

Gaz15 - Paid
    Joe123 - Paid
    Rooney10
    Future Guy
    Junior D

• Advertisement

Last chance to join and pay is today lads.

Axwell - Paid
    Mr Moon - Paid
    Moz - Paid
    Thewools - Paid
    Gaz15 - Paid
    Joe123 - Paid
    Rooney10 - Paid
    Future Guy - Paid

Total Pot - €80

Winner Takes all - Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Congrats Joe, will sort out the money shortly just up to my eyes with my Masters at the min!

Advertisement