If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPEAKER CLEARANCE DEAL

Options
  • 15-07-2010 7:24pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

July 15th 2010

Another small Boardie exclusive clearance list guys - as ever 1st Boardie to post gets it! If you could PM us your contact details we will give you a shout to sort out delivery,

If you would like one of these units - could you please post the item number & the model number to be fair and avoid any squabbling!

Thanks as ever and drop us a line if we can assist in any way.

1. RADIUS 250HD - AV Centre - BLACK, Boxed, Average condition with Grille included, 3 scrapes on left hand side - Was £249.95 - Now less than 1/2 price at £99.95

2. RADIUS 90HD pair - Beautiful Satellite speakers in BLACK Piano Lacquer with Grilles & Brackets, Open Box & Boxed as new - Were £269.95 - Now £149.95.

3. RADIUS 90HD pair - Beautiful Satellite speakers in WALNUT with Grille & Bracket, Open Box & Boxed as new - Were £269.95 - Now £149.95.

4. RADIUS 90HD (SINGLE) - Beautiful Satellite speakers in BLACK, unboxed with Grille & Bracket, in average condition with slightly marked & scratched finish - Was £134.95 Now £49.95

5. RADIUS 45HD pair Micro top quality Satellites in Piano lacquer BLACK, fully boxed with Grille & Bracket in really excellent condition with only very minor cosmetic mark on one speaker. Were £169.95 Now £84.95

6. RADIUS 90HD (SINGLE) - Beautiful Satellite speakers in WALNUT, unboxed, in GOOD condition - Was £134.95 Now £49.95

7. RADIUS 45HD Single Micro top quality Satellite in Piano lacquer BLACK, fully boxed with Grille in really excellent condition. Was £184.95 Now £39.95

8. & 9. MOSSCADE TITAN 3.5 Serious Compact SUBWOOFER in BLACK, unboxed & ex demonstration with a few war scrapes and a hole in the grille (it's removable don't worry) This is a really excellent Isobarik type sub that we sold at a crazy £199.95 (it was far too cheap at that price) It's just lunacy now at £99.95 - I have two of these available!!!

10. RADIUS 370HD 250 WATT SUBWOOFER in Piano Lacquer BLACK, fully boxed in really good condition - just a few cosmetic marks to the rear of the unit - Retails in the UK at £499.95 BOARDIE PRICE £219.95

11. RADIUS 360 150 WATT SUBWOOFER in Piano Lacquer BLACK, Good Condition but unboxed with just a few minor marks as this babe is ex-display Retails in the UK at £399.95 BOARDIE PRICE £129.95

12. RADIUS 360 150 WATT SUBWOOFER in BEECH, Good few battle scars & unboxed ex-display Retails in the UK at £399.95 BOARDIE PRICE £99.95

13. RADIUS 360HD 150 WATT SUBWOOFER in Piano Lacquer BLACK, Good Condition & Boxed as newRetails in the UK at £399.95 BOARDIE PRICE £149.95

Thanks as ever guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

john
    i will take these if they are good for rears !

5. RADIUS 45HD pair Micro top quality Satellites in Piano lacquer BLACK, fully boxed with Grille & Bracket in really excellent condition with only very minor cosmetic mark on one speaker. Were £169.95 Now £84.95

can u reserve me a pair im on hols form tommorrow , so wioll get in touch in about ten days for payment and delkivery

thanks ( i know u r all jealous)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

I'll take this:

13. RADIUS 360HD 150 WATT SUBWOOFER in Piano Lacquer BLACK, Good Condition & Boxed as newRetails in the UK at £399.95 BOARDIE PRICE £149.95

Might be back for more!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

and i'll take this:

2. RADIUS 90HD pair - Beautiful Satellite speakers in BLACK Piano Lacquer with Grilles & Brackets, Open Box & Boxed as new - Were £269.95 - Now £149.95.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cwrenn

Hi John!

"RADIUS 90HD
    (SINGLE) - Beautiful Satellite speakers in WALNUT, unboxed, in GOOD condition - Was £134.95 Now £49.95"

by single do you mean there's only one of them?! or only one pair available!
    sorry for the thick question!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 2000ad

Hi John,
    I'll take #11 if #13 is taken.

11. RADIUS 360 150 WATT SUBWOOFER in Piano Lacquer BLACK, Good Condition but unboxed with just a few minor marks as this babe is ex-display Retails in the UK at £399.95 BOARDIE PRICE £129.95

Not sure how this works but can you pm me with details of payment and delivery to dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭soldsold

Can I take number 12 please? If you could pm payment details it would be great! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Cwrenn.

Yes, it is one speaker, not a pair.

Keep me posted if you would still like it.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.