Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummy Dublin Picture thread

Options
  • 15-07-2010 7:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

Here's a bunch of drunks fighting outside the newspaper stand in O'connel st.

And some open drug dealing going on on Ellis Quay

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Down with this sort of thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Degsy wrote: »
    Here's a bunch of drunks fighting outside the newspaper stand in O'connel st.
    view.php?thismailbox=INBOX&index=40014&id=2&actionID=113&mime=fc5420d4cd50dc87ca6f8c6d59315c69

And some open drug dealing going on on Ellis Quay

view.php?thismailbox=INBOX&index=39968&id=2&actionID=113&mime=025172c50126e4d4fe2f1fec49c254da
    Why are you linking to images in your inbox which we can't see? (Unless you want to share your username and password) or is this a joke I don't get?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Gaspode wrote: »
    Down with this sort of thing!

Dublin 15?

No problem :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Not seeing your pics Degsy

Looks like you're linking directly from your inbox, not a good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Degsy, I removed the links because they linked directly to your work email address.

Do it properly next time, or I'll ban you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Irish Halo wrote: »
    Why are you linking to images in your inbox which we can't see? (Unless you want to share your username and password) or is this a joke I don't get?

oops..i'll try again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm locking this thread.

Personally I think its a stupid & dangerous idea of a thread, however I'll consult with the other Mods and possibly higher on a final decision.

Degsy, your usually good ol' craic on boards.ie and sometimes a wealth of information to this forum, but this makes me question your judgement big time.

Mods, Degsy - I'll be in touch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement