Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation near LSAD

Options
  • 15-07-2010 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

So, LSAD is where I'll probably end up this year, any tips on student accommodation around that area? So far I've found Cratloe Wood, but anything else seems to be nearer LIT. I was hoping to find somewhere within walking distance as I don't have a car and it would be nice not to have to rely on buses!:D

Any suggestions will be pretty darn useful, or even a note on how you find student accommodation in the area.

Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 hey hey!

hey starting in lsad in sept myself metinks!!:p high five:)
    Grove island is the place yo lukin 4...... its walking distance and its usually all us arty yokes residing there, so i hear! Check out there website if your interested:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

Cooool dude, high 5 :cool: haha

Yeah checked that one out, found it about 5 minutes after I wrote on here! :rolleyes:Seems alright but shame there doesnt seem to be much of a choice!

Anyone got any reviews on Grove Island? Anything will be helpful, I've been in Limerick a total of 1 time and haven't a clue about the place:D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

Anyone got any reviews on Grove Island? Anything will be helpful, I've been in Limerick a total of 1 time and haven't a clue about the place:D[/QUOTE]

I was down a good few times this year maybe 2 or 3? I'm starting in sept too i think :P
    my boyfriend started last year so for my portfolio interview i took the week off school and stayed down for LSAD rag week -such fun!
    i stayed in groove island and it is really nice i think and so close to the college and 10 min walk to city centre not even?(depends on leg length i guess :pac:)

rentabout 85e for single room with 4 house-mates / 60e for twin room !?
    Its a really lovely friendly place and great security!

also the arty people- smiles for everyone- never met so many cool and nice people! i found my tribe :P groove island also has one half party side and one half quiet side!:P only one half can have major parties ha-i think :P

from my experience its great and i cant wait to live there! have had my deposit down since i was accepted :)

Anyone got any reviews on Grove Island? Anything will be helpful, I've been in Limerick a total of 1 time and haven't a clue about the place:D[/QUOTE]

I was down a good few times this year maybe 2 or 3? I'm starting in sept too i think :P
    my boyfriend started last year so for my portfolio interview i took the week off school and stayed down for LSAD rag week -such fun!
    i stayed in groove island and it is really nice i think and so close to the college and 10 min walk to city centre not even?(depends on leg length i guess :pac:)

rent about 85e for single room with 4 house-mates / 60e for twin room !?

also the arty people- smiles for everyone- never met so many cool and nice people! i found my tribe :P groove island also has one half party side and one half quiet side!:P only one half can have major parties ha-i think :P

from my experience its great and i cant wait to live there! have had my deposit down since i was accepted :)

Anyone got any reviews on Grove Island? Anything will be helpful, I've been in Limerick a total of 1 time and haven't a clue about the place:D

my boyfriend started in the college last year so for my portfolio interview i took the week off school and stayed down for LSAD rag week -such fun!

rent about 85e for single room with 4 house-mates / 60e for twin room !?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 zaynab

Hi - just wondered if you had come across anywhere in your searches that might be suitable for a Post Grad mature student, female, seeking quiet room / apartment. If so let me know. Thanks. Zaynab.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement