Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

neon green-yellowish spider

Options
  • 15-07-2010 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i am a chef in a small restaurant and have seen a lot of different spiders throughout my life, found a juvenile female of a black widow in my garden shed few month back, had a spider fallin on my neck last week in the kitchen but never saw a spider like this before. the little lady ( i suppose) was hiding in a bunch of mint, which came with the veg delivery. i had that bunch many times in my hands before i put it into the fridge and noticed the spider only when i wanted to use some mint for garnish. she was so perfectly camouflaged and on a quick look hard to spot and looked similar to that one here below:
    crab1.jpg

but the one i found had more greener legs,not transparent, and the abdomen was more yellow and higher. may it have been a crab spider or not?

kajmar

Comments

Advertisement