Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Up Voucher got a bit wet

Options
  • 15-07-2010 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I got a top up voucher and put it in my pocket where it got a bit wet and the last six digits have been rubbed out.

I know the time & place of purchase and the serial number of the voucher so I contacted paypoint who advised me to go to O2 who advised me to go back to the shop (which is a long way away)

I feel like I'm getting the run around. Can someone please clarify if it should be possible to retrieve the top up voucher code from either paypoint (whose logo appears on the voucher), O2 (top up was for O2) or the shop. I contacted the first two and offered to send in the voucher because I felt they were my only chance. I am not very hopeful about the shop

Experience with this anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

The shop can ring o2 to make sure top up has not been used by serial number.
    O2 don't have access to the top up number.

Think the shop has to contact paypoint to print duplicate.

Advertisement