Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIPD

Options
  • 15-07-2010 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

i really want to do the cipd but im not sure what college would be best.

has anyone here done it and would u recommend the college you went to? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭atheist

I'm attending the National College of Ireland in the IFSC and recommend it.
    Masters necessary for CIPD, NCI HRD Degree insufficent on it's own
    PM me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dublingal80

you need a masters or a degree to do the diploma for cipd???

Yes,
    The 2 year diploma is level 7
    The 3 year degree is level 8
    To get straight into CIPD you need level 9, the equivilent of a higher diploma hdip.
    Going first for the 2 year cert is a good idea, but can make the 3 year degree take 4 years, but at least you have intermediate certification.

CIPD membership requirements are evolving, but two years practical experience on top of the degree could also suffice.
    The college have both full and part time options for the post grad part.
    Continued Professional Development (CPD) will be part of your future wherever you pursue the degree. I think Queens also have a 4 year course. If you find your local VTOS office they should have a catalogue with the specifics of all colleges and university's courses. Sligo may be an option.

Advertisement