Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avarage cost of spaying female cat

Options
  • 15-07-2010 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Could anybody tell me what I have to be prepare to pay for spaying female cat in Cork?I am just broke at the moment and do not want to waste money for phone calls :mad: Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Fanthomas wrote: »
    Could anybody tell me what I have to be prepare to pay for spaying female cat in Cork?I am just broke at the moment and do not want to waste money for phone calls :mad: Thanks.

If you're really having financial difficulties then do it yourself, all you need is some whiskey, a spoon and a pair of gloves.

Only joking, the Irish Blue Cross may help with situations like this, http://www.bluecross.ie/ , not sure if they operate in Cork but they could surely put you in the right direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

My vet charges €50 but she said that other places might charge about 80 or 90. I'm in north county cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

I think I paid about 70 for my girl a couple of years ago. Its a big outlay but considering the vet bills/food bills etc you might face if she has kittens its probably worth saving up for.

Advertisement