If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Match Query - Philips Ipod docking tower 570

Options
  • 16-07-2010 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Was in the shop on dame street last saturday and got quote 225 Euro for this tower but have since sourced it in two other stores, one for 199 and the other 187.99 :confused:- can you beat this price as I would much prefer to buy from source:).

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

canny39,

Welcome to Boards and the Richersounds forum :).

I've given your query a thread of its own, easier to keep track that way. As you are new to Boards and to this forum, please take a moment to read the Charter, it's stickied at the top of the forum.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

canny39 wrote: »
    Was in the shop on dame street last saturday and got quote 225 Euro for this tower but have since sourced it in two other stores, one for 199 and the other 187.99 :confused:- can you beat this price as I would much prefer to buy from source:).

Canny,

no problem beating these prices - I'll beat the cheapest price - and do it at €179.99 - however we are out of stock at the moment (only a demo unit available) but we are expecting fresh stocks in next week - if you PM me your details I'll get one reserved for you and we will even deliver it free of charge for you if required,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & The Philips Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 canny39

John and Crew
    That's good news, will send PM
    Canny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Canny

If you like I'll put you up as a customer order in The Philips Shop for the DC570 at €179.99 and contact you when they arrive in - unless John has made other arrangements with you via a pm.

Just pm me your contact details if you want to go with this option

cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 canny39

Hi Ash
    Sorry for not replying before now-away for a few days:D. Have not heard anything from John so not sure if new stock in yet. Will send you pm with my contact details.
    Canny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Canny

No fear, I have you down as a Customer Order and will contact you as soon as it arrives in.

I've recieved your pm and sent a reply - thanks

John is away at the moment and is out of internet range - he's not ignoring you!

Thanks for the order

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.