Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with subscribed forums

Options
  • 16-07-2010 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

I have subscribed few forums to see new threads every day but something must be wrong with system because I only get two emails every morning instead of four there should be. What's wrong? For example richersounds.ie forum mails are missing...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Hey there

When you subscribed to the forums, are you sure that you configured them to send you daily updates? (The default is that they give no Updates).

If you're not sure, maybe you could try unsubscribing from the forum(s) in question, re-subscribing, and making sure you select the "daily updates" option.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

I tried yesterday to resubscribe those problematic two forums but still no emails from them last night...

Sorry for the delay on this...

What subscription option are you choosing...and what are the two problem forums?

richersounds.ie is, I assume, one of them.
    Whats the others?

Also...can you tell me which are the two you see as working ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

Forums Region/Midlands/Westmeath and Biz/TalkTo/richersounds.ie do not work while Music/Gigs & Events and Music/Rock & Metal are fine. All subscribed email notifications are defined as daily. Thanks.

Thanks.

Our development guys will take a look at this...because we can see nothing obviously wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement