Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Omega owners heads up free clean in BT for July

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

Cyrus wrote: »

u mean for FREE!?!?

my 2254 is so happy right now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,276 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

thats what it says :) i think you just have to spend a few minutes looking around the boutique (while constantly saying to yourself i could get one of these on the sales corner on tz-uk for 60% of the price :D)

(while constantly saying to yourself i could get one of these on the sales corner on tz-uk for 60% of the price :D)

just don't say it out loud ;)

bedlam wrote: »
    It doesn't actually say it anywhere on the page you link to or the full text </pedant> :)

However I've just confirmed with Rebecca in the boutique that it is indeed free. Leave as many Omega watches in with them as you like and as the page says, come back 24hrs later to collect them, no obligations.

oh sorry, i got an email about it, i presumed that the text from the website would say the same :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Was in there once before and I was very impressed at how the girl was able to keep a straight face while quoting me €350 for a rubber strap :eek:
    No Omegas in the collection right now, but that's a pretty nice gesture

thats what it says :) i think you just have to spend a few minutes looking around the boutique (while constantly saying to yourself i could get one of these on the sales corner on tz-uk for 60% of the price :D)

• Advertisement

brought my SMP in on Sunday, it's ready now.
    I'm going to pick it up and I will tell you how it looks like :)

while I was browsing around, I've checked the new Speedy meteorite, it looks fantastic! the price is 6k :eek:
    I've asked which discount BT applies on that and the answer was "we don't do any discounts on special editions", I lolled because I can get one with 20% discount from my local AD at home...I really wonder if they sell many watches in a year

i've just got the watch, it's shiny now :D
    the guy (Sergiu?) was very nice and I've got a nice Omega case as a present, red colour, perfect for keeping a second watch when travelling.
    So go to BT before the end of the month, it is worth it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭flutered

i am going to head up on tuesday with one of my f300s, i have a 32khz that could do with one, i will also have a vintage quartz seamaster in cast the tuning fork is ineligble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭omerin

seems like its Dublin only :rolleyes: Mine is over 30 years old and could do with a clean

just wondering how this went folks, anyone who got a watch cleaned and polished were you happy with the service?

thinking of asking who they used to do the work for them, see my rolex polishing thread above :)

• Advertisement

just wondering how this went folks, anyone who got a watch cleaned and polished were you happy with the service?

thinking of asking who they used to do the work for them, see my rolex polishing thread above :)

I got it, as u can read above.
    But I'm not sure if they do only Omega or other brands too.

Blackpitts wrote: »
    I got it, as u can read above.
    But I'm not sure if they do only Omega or other brands too.

im sure they have just outsourced it to somebody?

im sure they have just outsourced it to somebody?

yep, it might be.
    when i brought mine it was sunday and i was told that i couldn't get it polished in 24h as advertised because (i quote) the "guy in the workshop" does not work on sundays.
    but i don't know who this guy can be...

nope and i called and they wont tell me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 henryhenry1

Gutted i missed the offer, any idea's if the will offer the service now at a price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

I priced it with the boutique earlier in the year (clean and polish bracelet) and they quoted me 60euro.
    I missed the offer too. :(

Advertisement