Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

eircom zyxel router, windows 7 xBox media setup

• 16-07-2010 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

has any one has any issues with setting up a media center link between up windows 7 pc and xbox 360. i have tried everything. i have an eircom zyxel router. Any help would be highly appreciated.

It tells me it cant find the extender, or that it cant connect to it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

This link should help point you in the right direction I think

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2209812,00.asp

I set it up myself but found it was very very slow when I had my PC and xbox hooked to the router wirelessly, Its alot better if you can hook them up using ethernet cables but then again you'll have wires everywhere. Hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Carrolli

yeah tried all that, can see my xbox on my network but just cant get that extender bit to work

Advertisement