Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOMELESS PERSON NEEDS YOUR OXEGEN TENT!

Options
  • 16-07-2010 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Afternoon everybody smile.gif

Im sleeping rough and cannot afford a tent. In the current Dublin weather, not a great situation. Thankfully, there should be a few tents kicking around after the festival, and if you have one, I could really use it right now!!!

When youre able to send me a message, it would really help me, and my email address is the-last-real-man@hotmail.com.

Thanks very much for your time.

Via

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

I smells a troll .... are you really virtual begging ?

Where would you even pitch a tent, I doubt that would be allowed in any of our cities green spaces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Talk to these guys, they might actually care

http://www.welfare.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

Via wrote: »
    Afternoon everybody smile.gif

Im sleeping rough and cannot afford a tent. the-last-real-man@hotmail.com.

Via

if as your e mail suggests ,that you are the last real man ,then i would not insult you by offering a tent ,as real homeless people dont use one .however i can offer you a dvd of bear grylls surviving the irish landscape that maybe you could watch on the computer you posted on -

when you can do everything bear can do you could progress to ray mears -homelessness is just a state of mind ,a challange to a real man like yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

When I first saw the thread I thought you were looking for an "oxygen tent", rather than the left overs of a tent from Oxygen. I thought you might have been related to Michael Jackson when looking for an oxygen tent.

Sorry I can't help, I don't own any tents at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Op has been sitebanned according to the tag under his name

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement