Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Skip hire and RTE ariel installation

• 16-07-2010 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

HI guys/gals,making a few changes at home...economy drive and all and am looking to hire a small/medium size skip to get rid of some household crap....Have been quoted €200, have also been quoted €200 - €250 to get RTE/TV3 ariels installed.... I think these are pretty expensive, can anyone point me in the right direction or are these the norm???:eek:
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭decskelligs

For the skip contact clean ireland they have a 1 ton skip bag that you can fill and they come and collect it for about 90euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭flutered

depends where you are, if you are in the county then whites waste removals broadford charlville, they have 3 sizes in skips, also their prices are hard to beat i.m.o. i have used them twice.

Advertisement